AutoCanada
Happiness score is 47 out of 100

AutoCanada Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Large company with many to learn from

It's highly competative industry with a large company. The benefits are you can learn from so many amazing people. Benefits were great for the industry but pay is better elsewhere in the industry.

Auto Canada is a wonderful place to work with great people. We have a great job culture around here, we regularly have work events and everyone gets involved. This place is like a second home considering how much a person has to work In their life.

Pros

Work events, competitive salary, benefits, atmosphere

Cons

Sometimes we run out of creamer for the free Starbucks coffee

High Performing

AutoCanada is full of high performers. If you are wanting unlimited career and income potential then this is the only place to work in automotive. Culture is incredible and so are the people that are on the team.

Pros

Leadership, Compensation and autonomy

Fast Paced Working Environment that recognizes Individuals for their Contributions.

Autocanada is a very large company with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop in your Career. If you work hard you will be rewarded and recognized for your efforts. The new leadership of the company has communicated a clear Vision into the future of the organization, creating alignment, and excitement coast to coast.

Pros

Compensation, Benefits, Opportunity

Happy in my career

I started at SMP in 2015 as an automotive salesperson. Moved into Finance after 1 year and then into Sales Management at the end of 2017. I have been very happy with my time here. Upper Management treats me and my team very well. There is opportunity for high achievers to advance their career. It's also a fun, positive environment.

Pros

Good commission. Spiff plans are good. Pension plan. Benefits

It's a job.

They don't care for employee retention, everyone is replaceable and just a number. Constantly fixed on dropping expenses at the cost of employees (lay off / wage cuts/ cut hours), the pay is subpar for administrators/accounting/office staff/anyone who isn't selling something. Health benefits are good but expensive. Employee relations could Improve significantly.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

Poor wages

work hard play hard

Good place to work. Lot of room to grow, but very competitive. Sales requires alot of dedication and time but the pay is based on how well you can produce.

To be completed at a later date

To be completed at a later date. Management was supportive. Reason for leaving - salary/commission was not communicated effectively. Work/Life balance had been communicated, however it is a commission based role, and that's to be expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AutoCanada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement