Autobahn Freight Lines

Autobahn Freight Lines Reviews with Jobs

Canada20 reviews

I worked here for about six months. No professionalism. Work culture needs to be improved . Lots of changes need to be brought to improve big time. Someone needs to take the Initiative

Productive work place and fast passed environment.

Sometimes you could get forced dispatched but they are organized , better then the rest of companies .overall it's ok company to work as an owner operator or company driver

Pros

They are organized and dedicated work they have .

Cons

Long hours, flexibility sometimes it's to get days off. Sometimes you get short run which you make no money

Insights into Autobahn Freight Lines

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Very productive environment. Staff is highly trained.

Autobahn is the place to go! They have highly trained staff and there is a lot to learn here. Very helpful Managers and colleagues. They pay really well.

Pros

Lot of potential to learn and grow!

Cons

None so far.

Worst place to work for

Lots of politics. Doesn't pay good. Will unload lots of work on you that is not related to your job profile. There is no work/personal life balance. Absolutely no retention.

Pros

Cons

Politics, less pay, heavy work load, no work/personal life balane

Awefull!

Unless you wear a turbine, don't waste your time! Low pay, if any....perfect for Brampton drivers! Worst CVOR in Ontario. Expect scrutiny at scales and boarder. Awefull company!

Pros

Bungee cords, duct tape supplied.

Cons

Trucks repaired with bungee cords/duct tape.

Horrible ceo

Good place to work. But the CEO Bassi is very rude and unprofessional. Very stressful and fast past paced environment. Too much politics in the company.

Good

Very organized company to work for. They have a friendly dispatch team which respect the driver's opinion. A very good setup to take care of their equipments. Very high safety standard.

Move auto parts not friendly

This company sells drugs sets up drivers that know nothing about there drug rig or operation. Be aware don’t work for these guys. Trouble. Two coworkers got charged at the US boarder while doing a delivery they knew nothing about

Stay away

I would not work here. Everything is so unorganized and nobody knows what's going on. They lie. And just tell you what you want to here. Payroll sucks. They never get it right. Unless you owe them money.

Don't get stuck

Any job or any company would definitely be better than this one. They don't have work, the dispatch that you get, will get cancelled as it was never there. And you don't have the right to say anything even when they don't pay you.

Work always available, good equipment.

Always had work, no such thing as no work. Dispatchers help the best they can on break downs. Friendly staffed no issues with bad manners. Offer safety bonus.

Pros

Always had work ready.

Cons

No home time.

Horrible company

They were ok at first had breakdown when truck was fixed wouldnt pay bill towed to freightliner made me wait there for 3 days wouldnt pay motel didnt have no food left me there to starve and totally stranded wanted me to stay there a week like that and not paying nothing waiting there dispatch doesnt tell you anything post guess i think wont maintain trucks at all

Pros

Wont give anything

Cons

Joke carrier

I find this is a very good place to work. If you are doing your job, nobody will question you. Everyone is treated with respect. This company is generous to its employees when it comes to holidays and they are always working on building moral within the company by fun projects, lunches, ice cream days, Halloween pumpkin contests, Gingerbread house decorating contest, Christmas Lunch at work and Christmas party with dinner and dancing. This place is what you make of it. Always stand your ground as we all should anywhere, you will always see that you fit in and are treated well.

Pros

Strong & Healthy work environment

Cons

my experience there is no job advancement

Great job

Best in the industry pay wise. Respectful and positive environment with emphasis on safety and compliance. Great fleet and always hours for those looking.

Forced dispatch

They have people in dispatch some are good and some are bad. They don’t know how to talk and respect their drivers. Teenage dispatch. You will apply for fast card but still after you have it can’t get into those loads unless you are after them.

Pros

Light loads

Cons

Forced dispatch and big liers.

I worked as company driver over there. The only thing I disliked was Detroit border crossing. The hourly rate was excellent. My disptach was good to me.

Pros

Good hourly rate. My dispatch was good.

Not a great place to work for

Who ever is going to apply for any jobs at Autobahn Freight Lines Ltd, please do not apply at this company. The company as a whole is selfish and not very a good company to work for. The managers here over work you and don't even commend you for doing a job.

Pros

Staff Lunches

Cons

Long hours and being overworked

Learn system and train new people

Company encourage all employees to learn more through training and work perfection which creates opportunity for all employee to grow with company and stay there.

excellent

good enviorment enough hours hardest part spending 3-4 nights outside

Pros

free lunches every week

Cons

long miles

Great place

Great place I have worked with. When I started my driving career, I got great help from this company. I delivered their time bound loads related to Auto parts for GM, FORD.

Pros

Good guys.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobahn Freight Lines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement