Auto West BMW Employee Reviews

Great Group!
Parts Adviser (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC30 October 2019
The people I got to work with at Auto West BMW from 2015 to 2018 were great team members and all shares common values of the business we all helped run. Management was interactive and happy to listen to employees. I always felt I could speak to someone if there was an issue.
Delivery Specialist is not what you think it is here
Delivery Specialist / Product Genius (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 June 2019
If you are thinking of being a product genius / delivery specialist at this company, you might want to think twice before applying.

Worked here a year ago and felt like being a product genius / delivery specialist position for this company is literally at the bottom of all position.

- no commission after deliveries

- wiping and dusting cars in showroom

- you HAVE to do RECEPTION. For some reason this company tries to combine these two jobs. (Too cheap to hire)

- Terrible training for product knowledge

- zero rewards, no recognition

- GSM doesn't know what he is doing. Forgets almost half the things he informs to his employees with shallow words, and repeats the same words continuously.

Even if it is close from home or you have no other choice. Please think twice before applying as a product genius / delivery specialist at this company.
Pros
Co-workers
parts advisor and driver
Parts Advisor & Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 January 2019
Great work environment, work together as teams, our main objective is to make the customer happy in a safe and healthy environment. go above and beyond to meet our customers expectations
N/a
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 November 2018
Fastpaced work environment, good teamwork and lots of things to learn and improve your customer service skills. Most enjoyable is when at the end of the day or next time customer visit they remember your name.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC19 July 2017
A typical day starts with review in 1-80 systerm of the customers/prospects information and status. contact them via email/phone/text message/WeChat message.
I learmed the current up-to-date BMW auto product information and knowledges, quite different from 5 years ago.
It has been pleasant to work here with all the team members.
The hardest part of the job would be satisfy all the needs of the customers. The most enjoyable part is can stay with all the cars of favorite brand and also deal with the customers.
Pros
demo cars
Cons
The Most Stressful and Unrewarding Experience of MY Life!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC16 May 2016
I am a seasoned technician but I was treated like I was in elementary school. The smallest little mistake, you will be given notes from foreman and asked to sign it. Be prepared to be called into HR Office many times and they make you feel like you are 8 and in your principle office without your parents present to defend you. Respect is unheard of in this environment. They made all kinds of promises and yet I was paid the minimum salary a technician is paid. You will get more at kal Tire. The Foremen are unprofessional and rude. The turn over is high and job security is unheard of.
Pros
They do a good job of courting you at the begining and make great promises
Cons
disrespectful managers/unprofessional envirnment/Low Wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Auto West BMW. Our community is ready to answer.

Auto West BMW Reviews by Location