Ausenco
Ausenco Employee Review

Over all a great atomosphere working with coworkers

22 November 2017
Nothing really to say. Pretty nice company over all to work for! Management is really nice. Although in this economy, oil and gas is not doing too great. I'm not getting too much hours.
16 June 2015
office hour is from 8 am to 4 pm. I learned about engineering calculations, load flow study, short circuit analysis, arc flash analysis, relay co-ordination, area classification, motor control schematic, cable sizing, cable schedule. Management is co-operative and hear everybody's opinion. Co-workers are helpful and co-operative.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Benefits are not competative
30 May 2015
Regular office hour from 8 am to 5 pm, but we work one hour more to get day off on every alternative Friday. I learned about MRQ, MRP, Single line diagram, motor control schematic, area classification, cable schedule, ETAP, AGi32. I can share my idea with management and they listen. My co-workers are helpful, they help each other when needed.
Pros
Every alternative Friday we get day off.
Cons
Long hour, but enjoyable
16 April 2020
Same location
Company has several values that they do not actually do. They are very top heavy and do not appreciate the people doing the work. The market they are in is very competitive so most important thing is always the bottom line.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ausenco. Our community is ready to answer.