Aurora Village

Aurora Village Employee Reviews

You get to meet lots of different cultures when working it’s really awesome! Managers at the dining hall are out going really good to get along with. When it’s busy it’s busy which is what I like about it lots of work to do!
Pros
Moneys really good!, managers are amazing, the food is amazing
Cons
Night work mostly starting from 5-2, when it’s slow near the end of the season it’s slow
Nice place to work, friendly staff, good communication
Love working for aurora village!!! The staff and management is wonderful and extremely understanding. I enjoy the time here as I get to meet and speck to all different kind of people with different perspectives of life living or being in the north. I have learn so many new thing.
Pros
great environment
Cons
not enough hours
I enjoyed every aspect of working at AV. Great mediation between personal, work and recreational activities. If given the chance in the future, will apply again!
Going out to see the northern lights is an amazing site to see. different tee pees to relax when your getting to cold as well dog mushing is available
Pros
free rides to work
Cons
long work hours with no benefits
just work with out quality life. CEO doesn't know anything about food beverage If you work there make sure you get all written on a contract!!!
Pros
Nice Aurora
Cons
the boss is a bully
・Managed and updated database of privacy information and customer service by calling , E-mail. ・Phased and referenced booking information and traveling plan with partners and agents. ・Meintenanced buildings and facilities and supervised over 70 dogs as Dog Masher for driving dog sledding
Cons
Long hour over 12hours
Working from 6 am to 6 pm and night from 9 pm to 12:30 am pick up guy , brush and feed dog's, clean teepee's & bathroom ), make sure everyone is safe on site, management is opened minded and make me feel like family and their teaching me new stuff about their culture, The hard part of the job, is when i'm loosing a dog , due to old age or working way to hard, but as a dog lover , i know they loved what they were doing and they did have a good life... the most enjoyable part of this job, I love everything about this job , to saying hello to the dogs to having my hands full of grease , when i work for a company, I always give my heart out and my 100 % .