Aurora Village Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT24 December 2018
Love working for aurora village!!! The staff and management is wonderful and extremely understanding. I enjoy the time here as I get to meet and speck to all different kind of people with different perspectives of life living or being in the north. I have learn so many new thing.
Pros
great environment
Cons
not enough hours
Great Work!
Trading Post/ Gift Shop Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT30 March 2018
I enjoyed every aspect of working at AV. Great mediation between personal, work and recreational activities. If given the chance in the future, will apply again!
northern lights viewing, dog mushing
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT22 June 2017
Going out to see the northern lights is an amazing site to see. different tee pees to relax when your getting to cold as well dog mushing is available
Pros
free rides to work
Cons
long work hours with no benefits
not a great place
manager (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT3 November 2015
just work with out quality life.
CEO doesn't know anything about food beverage
If you work there make sure you get all written on a contract!!!
Pros
Nice Aurora
Cons
the boss is a bully
Double position as an Administrator and Labour
Double position as an Administrator and Labour (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT21 April 2014
・Managed and updated database of privacy information and customer service by calling , E-mail.
・Phased and referenced booking information and traveling plan with partners and agents.
・Meintenanced buildings and facilities and supervised over 70 dogs as Dog Masher for driving dog sledding
Cons
Long hour over 12hours
working with public and meeting different culture
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT6 March 2014
Working from 6 am to 6 pm and night from 9 pm to 12:30 am
pick up guy , brush and feed dog's, clean teepee's & bathroom ), make sure everyone is safe on site, management is opened minded and make me feel like family and their teaching me new stuff about their culture, The hard part of the job, is when i'm loosing a dog , due to old age or working way to hard, but as a dog lover , i know they loved what they were doing and they did have a good life... the most enjoyable part of this job, I love everything about this job , to saying hello to the dogs to having my hands full of grease , when i work for a company, I always give my heart out and my 100 % .