Aurora Cannabis, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Shady and Lying HR and Management
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 October 2018
This company is growing very fast but dont value their employees. Just another big monster with no feelings. They say they value their employees but their HR is double faced and dont have an open policy. You get promised to get promoted but they keep you waiting around and instead will hire someone else externally. Management is unprofessional and dont know how to manage people or figure out which direction to take. HR tries to please whatever management wants and doesnt make employees feel valued. Basically a bunch of liars, hypocrites and back stabbers. Also lot of shady things going around. Dont waste your time waiting around you deserve better.
Pros
Good benefits and good co workers
Cons
Hypocritical Management and HR
Best place to work at!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC10 June 2018
Aurora is a wonderful place to work at! I go to work every morning excited to start my day. All the staff works hard but it is acknowledged and we are very well taken care of. The team building is astonishing and I have not yet met someone that I didn't get along with. It is like being part of a big family , everyone is treated equally and everybody helps each other out. There is so much knowledge to acquire from working with all kinds of interesting people. I have never had a problem getting the answers I needed or having my concerns taken in consideration. I consider myself very lucky to be part of the Aurora team!
Pros
Team, knowledge, fun events, open door policy
ok
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 May 2018
Good job for regular workers
Expectations can be high with low support
Super compagnie
Chef d'équipe (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 May 2018
Super compagnie, gestion humaine, équipe dynamique et avantage remarquable. Belle endroit poir se développer sur le long terme
Pros
Ambiance, collegue, avantage, gestionnaire
HR is a joke, office politics, drama, unless you kiss the right butt your out
Bottle Sorter (Former Employee) –  Cremona, AB15 March 2018
Pay is ok starting at $18/hr, that is about the only thing good about this company. HR is a complete joke they say they have open door policy and they will listen to your concern's. Lies all lies. Working conditions is repetitive and very hard on they body, I now have tendonitis from working there. Aurora is considered a factory so expect to work all holidays. Overtime is a joke w/ taxes taking home half of it. They don't give you stock shares in the company and they will fire you with no reason even if you if are never late, work all overtime and get along w/ everyone. I have never worked w/ such a two-faced lying company before.
Pros
starting at $18/hr
Cons
Management, HR and leads what your back, keep mouth shut and head down.
Amazing Job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 March 2018
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. is the top leader in Cannabis sales for a reason. With every great idea and first few contacts in Canadian Cannabis Sales I have yet to see repercussions or tendency of punctuality. I have only positive opinions about Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cremona, AB10 December 2017
This company definitely does well when picking employees. I haven't met a single person that I don't get along with, which is unheard of at any previous job I've had. It's a great environment and I enjoy going to work (even though it's a bit of a drive). I agree there is frustration in regards to HR, which can sometimes lead to negative vibes, but for the most part everyone seems happy to be at work. They really try to make it a community and often have lunches/events. Would 100% recommend working for this company if you are lucky enough to be selected!
Pros
Community, wages, benefits, knowledge gained
Cons
Driving distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aurora Cannabis, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.