I worked at Anandia which is now owned by Aurora. The company has very poor management .....all executives have no clue how to treat employees and have no people skills.
I was in misery every day working here.
1. I was promised shares in the company and never got it
2. My supervisor was furious at me because I told him he had to re-download his apps to his iPhone. He previously had an android.
3. The printer at our new office was to be installed by IT staff at Aurora. My supervisor blamed me that it wasn't done, when IT told me that it was installed, tested and running. How is this my fault???? Blame IT, not me.
4. I had an executive text me 30 minutes before a town hall meeting to buy donuts. It was rain, I had to set up the meeting with no help, line ups at Tim hortons are long, and we are located at UBC...
5. FedEx failed to pick up a package at 4pm. I got off at 3pm.. and well they yelled at me for FedEx dropping the ball
6. I had set up an interview with my supervisor and a female candidate. I was yelled at after because apparently "you should never have a Male and female in a room alone".
I learned from this experience