Aurora Cannabis, Inc Employee Reviews

Amazing Job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 March 2018
Aurora Cannabis, Inc. is the top leader in Cannabis sales for a reason. With every great idea and first few contacts in Canadian Cannabis Sales I have yet to see repercussions or tendency of punctuality. I have only positive opinions about Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cremona, AB10 December 2017
This company definitely does well when picking employees. I haven't met a single person that I don't get along with, which is unheard of at any previous job I've had. It's a great environment and I enjoy going to work (even though it's a bit of a drive). I agree there is frustration in regards to HR, which can sometimes lead to negative vibes, but for the most part everyone seems happy to be at work. They really try to make it a community and often have lunches/events. Would 100% recommend working for this company if you are lucky enough to be selected!
Pros
Community, wages, benefits, knowledge gained
Cons
Driving distance
Very fun and unique place to work
Harvestor (Former Employee) –  Cremona, AB8 June 2017
I had a great experience working at Aurora. One I will always carry with me. I gained experience I would have never gained at any other job due to the nature of this one. Great atmosphere and people to work with.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Long distance
Productive, but very overwhelming
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Cremona, AB22 March 2017
This place is very new, so I have been giving them the benefit of the doubt. They have a very hard time at listening to the concerns of their employees and sweep a lot of things under the rug. shady with HR.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Hr, placement of employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aurora Cannabis, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Aurora Cannabis, Inc Reviews by Job Title