Audcomp Management reviews

Awful company
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON30 July 2018
Pointless meetings, micromanaging, the owner will yell at you and call you an idiot if he doesn't like your idea. Pay was low. Also if you won anything from their partners teleconferences then you as a rep were not allowed to keep it and had to surrender your prize to the company (not great for morale). Stayed late many nights and worked over time but heaven forbid there was a snow storm and the roads were unsafe, you were still expected to get to work on time and were in trouble if at all late.
Pros
Dinner for long hours
Cons
No flexibility, low pay, micromanagers
Good place to learn, grow and succeed
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON10 April 2018
A good place to work, learn, develop skill sets and succeed. Management team are helpful and very knowledgeable. The team are a great group of people who are fun, kind and quick to help support others. Expectations are high, and schedule is regimented, but the potential to succeed and make money is there.

Internal issues are being resolved and improved upon daily. Appreciation and support go a long way. Efforts applied produce positive outcomes.
Pros
Great place to learn and develop skills in the IT world.
Cons
Very structured. Holidays are inflexible.
Fun Place to Work
Accounts Payable / Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON10 April 2018
I've been at Audcomp for quite a while. The team is great, the managers are all good. I am given the opportunity to succeed and have lots of support in my role. Nothing is ever perfect, but its a very good place to work.

The management team has always helped develop the staff (sales team, IT Service Dept & Accounting), provide assistance when needed.

I would recommend Audcomp to people looking for a sales role or IT technical position & Accounting.
sales
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON10 April 2018
I'm currently employed at Audcomp and have worked here for many years on the sales team.
Audcomp has provided a great opportunity for me to be successful and make money. Commissions are not capped - the more you sell, the more you make.
Management has been helpful in providing expertise and training to help in my success.
Pros
Commission not capped - able to make money
Worst company I've ever worked for.
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON21 March 2018
If your looking to get into I.T. job, experienced or not so much, I highly recommend not working for AUDCOMP, This job will go down as the worst job I've ever worked. Why you might ask? SO many reasons why, The moral of the employees is low, Management is not easy to deal with, They micro manage you for low pay, they work you to the ground.

Look, If your looking for an IT Job, I'd recommend to bypass this employer.

Sincerely to all the men and women in the IT world :)
Pros
I cant think of any
Cons
Many to list. Look at the reviews and judge yourself
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON10 January 2018
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON31 October 2017
The culture is great and the team is awesome
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON16 June 2017
Ive been at Audcomp for quite a while. The team is great, the managers are all good. I am given the opportunity to succeed and have lots of support in my role. Nothing is ever perfect, but its a very good place to work.

The management team has always helped develop the sales team, provide assistance to help close sales, develop customers.

I would recommend Audcomp to people looking for a sales role or technical position.
Stay Away
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 June 2017
I highly recommend to STAY Away from AUDCOMP, Mirco Management, Moral is very low, Pay is NOT good at all, Find another job somewhere else, Trust me Look somewhere else and you can find a better job
Pros
Exposure to various lines of equipment
Service (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON18 January 2016