ATTIX PHARMACEUTICALS Employee Review

View all ATTIX PHARMACEUTICALS reviews

Great place to develop your skills. But not much else.
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2018
Great place to work if you wish to pursue a career in pharmaceutical, logistics, or sales.

The management will push you heavily to help you improve. Because it is a small company, there are lots of opportunities to advance and develop your skills.

The employees are nice but also very direct. They will not sugarcoat criticism, so make sure you are able to handle criticism if you wish to succeed here.

Operations Tasks:
- Managing inventory and fulfilling orders placed by sales to ensure company gets income
- Receiving and relabeling pharmaceutical products

The main con of working at this company is the low salary. They expect top tier employees but will not pay appropriately. The pay is close to minimum wage for bachelor degree requirement.

Think about an apple tree. Apples are the potential employees. Attix is right now picking up apples that has fallen from the tree. Some apples will have just fallen from the tree and are still fresh. However most apples will have rotted.

My advice to Attix is that they should invest in their employees. Invest in a ladder to harvest fresh apples. Don't just pick off apples from the ground. You will get what you pay for. For reference, since I joined a year ago, there has been 15+ employees that had left the company. If that isn't a strong indication that the current management isn't working, I don't know what can make them change their ways. Also, all this training of short term employees has been nothing but a waste of everyone's time and effort. Your employees deserve more, you need to give them some incentives
  more... to stay in your company and grow with Attix.

Lastly, I would like to thank my manager for teaching me many great skills that I will take to my future employment. But from the things that I have seen, I cannot give the review any better than 3stars.

- Constantly overworked because lack of long term employees and constant retraining
- Low salary
- There's advancement with additional responsibilities but without compensation
- Management helps you to succeed but has issues with being unable to keep new employees
- Culture is harsh, management will not sugarcoat criticism and is very direct.

I hope they will take my recommendation to heart and invest in their own employees. Attix has alot of potential in its current employees but the poor compensation is preventing it from growing into a strong employer in the pharmaceutical industry. People come and go. Because of this, there has been almost no change since I joined a year ago since the number of employees have not been increasing.
Pros
Management will tell you directly how to improve, lots of opportunities
Cons
Salary is abysmal, lack of structure (changes happen often)

Other ATTIX PHARMACEUTICALS Employee Reviews