ATS Healthcare

ATS Healthcare Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
Do not work here it is a toxic place. managers will expect you to bend over backwards for free and if you refuse they will get angry and verbally aggressive. if you have a problem do not bother telling anyone because the management does not care and will not do anything about it. The management will not like you unless you are a white male.
Pros
Cons
The company is all around horrible No not apply
If you want to be in this company then make a habit of getting insulted with harsh and weived behaviors of Managers who will treat you not more than garbage as they pay you good. It doesn't matter whether its at Saskatoon or Toronto Head Office all managers are same, as that's their working culture. Job is highly insecure. Management is really really too poor and it doesn't matter how good you perform your duties and how good you behave with them. Salary is good (May be this is the reason they treat drivers like asss holee). Work is too stressful and its 10 hours a day at fast pace. They don't know how to take interviews and I felt confronted during the interview.
Dispatch supervisor needs to go otherwise I would give a better review. It is amazing how one person can destroy an otherwise excellent working culture.
Drivers are treated fair. New management has been been better than previous management. Fellow drivers seem to enjoy coming to work
Well balanced runs. Equipment is maintained
Pros
Free coffee donuts and pizza. No micro managing
Cons
Driving in the snow
Horrible experience without proper training. They wanna extra work but without proper training. Even office management don’t have good interaction with each other.
Cons
Long hours, management is not that good
I don't know about other terminals but the cornwall one is riddled with issues from management to the employees. I could go on n on but I'll say this the jobs the easiest part of it when u get to do it. If you get to do it. I've tried multiple times to work here and it's nothing but a headache working for these ppl. I recommend trying something else
Pros
Job, ewuipment
Cons
Everthing else