ATS Healthcare

ATS Healthcare Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB8 reviews
Learned to deal with different type of people in different ages , and respect them and accept their opinion. t was my pleasure working with this company.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Not providing enough training
Disgusting place. Berated by lead hand and management any time I didn't perform perfectly. Half the staff do not show up, too much work is dumped on staff, the guys that show up get blamed for lack of productivity. Half the staff that don't show up were indulging in substance abuse, total old boys club. Older employees get away with murder, the new guys working hard get treated like dirt. I lasted 60 days. I also got hit by an idiot wrecklesdly on iOS forklift on my first day and the idiot that did it got away with it. Stay away from this hole in the earth.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Abusive work environment
Safety.balance wrk/life.team work.excellent benefits.stabilish company.good rate pay.professional training.good equipment.new building y confortable.respect employees.
Worked with these guys for five years only reason I'm leaving is because I'm moving. Very low stress environment good communication with management teams. A fun place to work.
A typical day of work for me starting to prepare driver routes and stage freight. If I was on a route that day I would be doing a pre-trip inspection on my truck, start the re-fer unit, break down my freight and sort it then load my truck. if I was in the warehouse I'd be cleaning most of the day and loading and unloading trailers with the shipper/receiver. For me, the hardest part of the job was the most of the drivers were extremely stubborn which my made job easier. what they didn't want to do gave me more opportunities to make more mone.
Pros
good pay, courier (always moving, something to do...)
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable days
two thumbs up

i really enjoyed working at ATS good people in Calgary and the culture is improving i would recommend them to anyone looking for a career change
management team was great, treated me good and gave me the room to be my own person.
Pros
leader ship
Cons
Company needs to stick to defined job descriptions, hire a few more lower level staff to assist management with key components of operations
Pros
flexible hours, good work environment
Cons
no clearly defined job description