ATS Healthcare

ATS Healthcare Employee Reviews

The males in this work place takes advantage of the ladies. We are treated less than and that is unfair. they tell us not to use our phones, but when you look the managers and forklift drivers are holding phones gambling and what not.
it is cruel and unjust
- its a slow day for working
- they are super mean to the workers

- the management are not bad

- the workplace culture are Quebecois

- the break time when they want
Disgusting place. Berated by lead hand and management any time I didn't perform perfectly. Half the staff do not show up, too much work is dumped on staff, the guys that show up get blamed for lack of productivity. Half the staff that don't show up were indulging in substance abuse, total old boys club. Older employees get away with murder, the new guys working hard get treated like dirt. I lasted 60 days. I also got hit by an idiot wrecklesdly on iOS forklift on my first day and the idiot that did it got away with it. Stay away from this hole in the earth.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Abusive work environment
Do not work here it is a toxic place. managers will expect you to bend over backwards for free and if you refuse they will get angry and verbally aggressive. if you have a problem do not bother telling anyone because the management does not care and will not do anything about it. The management will not like you unless you are a white male.
Pros
Cons
The company is all around horrible No not apply
If you want to be in this company then make a habit of getting insulted with harsh and weived behaviors of Managers who will treat you not more than garbage as they pay you good. It doesn't matter whether its at Saskatoon or Toronto Head Office all managers are same, as that's their working culture. Job is highly insecure. Management is really really too poor and it doesn't matter how good you perform your duties and how good you behave with them. Salary is good (May be this is the reason they treat drivers like asss holee). Work is too stressful and its 10 hours a day at fast pace. They don't know how to take interviews and I felt confronted during the interview.
Dispatch supervisor needs to go otherwise I would give a better review. It is amazing how one person can destroy an otherwise excellent working culture.
Safety.balance wrk/life.team work.excellent benefits.stabilish company.good rate pay.professional training.good equipment.new building y confortable.respect employees.
They had a commission system worked out for drivers that allowed you to make okay money if you were okay with 10+ hour days, but the longer the day went on the less you made. Once you left with your load you knew how much it would be, and with a bad day turning into 13 hours long you realized you made almost minimum wage when you looked at it hourly. At that point it just wasn't worth the effort.
Working at ATS is a great experience, management is encouraging and provides great guidance.
Work is very fast paced most of the time and a high attention to detail is required to succeed.
Management was okay, job was fine but the pay was not enough for gas and daily expenses. Fast paced and collaborative kind of work, you are considered as self employed.
I use work for ATS 1yrs on downtown area run most off dirty load all white fox refuse after I got injury on my right shoulder kkkk manager let me go and also sheat on my wsib forms to force me signing on his office whitout knowledge wat I’m signing. Then after that refuse to give my light duty work in let me go until in can fully physically work again so please be careful minority visible is not u right place thanks
Customers were great but everything else was not very good at all. Management would yell and disrespect majority of the drivers. If drivers had a problem or we need help, we are told figure it out on our own. Majority of us drivers are looking for work elsewhere..
*very busy at times
*learning new skill sets

*Management always getting in your way to do your job

*good work place culture

*the hardest part is not be able to do your job your set to do

*enjoy working with staff and teaching them the right procedures
Nothing positive or negative to say, was a paycheck. Company lacks culture, and isn't forward thinking, and very very cheap, claims to value and invest in people, but only if you are in upper-management
Pros
Christmas party
Cons
Company Culture
Complete sweat shop, you will need to take your break early (within an hour of starting your shift) and work work work. unless you're fit or enjoy having a mix of non-stop cardio and work, prepare for agony.
Good hard worker manage skill Time punctual Workplace culture Team management I used to learnt everyday i like to do work in team force ..
Lifting boxes for around 5-6 hours a day. Sometimes the boxes can be very heavy. Break is only 30 mins long, and one cannot decide when he wants to go to break.
Pros
Break
Cons
No one bothers you as long as you do your job well. Great management
Pros
Not micromanaged
Cons
Pay
Hard work and heavy lifting. The fork lift drivers are never looking and usually watching their phones ends up hurting someone and you only get one pair of gloves.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Hard work
Good place to work with great work culture and very good work atmosphere. The management is really very good and helpful. Really enjoy a lit working with them
Drivers are treated fair. New management has been been better than previous management. Fellow drivers seem to enjoy coming to work
Well balanced runs. Equipment is maintained
Pros
Free coffee donuts and pizza. No micro managing
Cons
Driving in the snow