ATS Healthcare
ATS Healthcare Employee Review

Sweat Shop

10 August 2019
Complete sweat shop, you will need to take your break early (within an hour of starting your shift) and work work work. unless you're fit or enjoy having a mix of non-stop cardio and work, prepare for agony.
11 June 2020
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Disgusting place. Berated by lead hand and management any time I didn't perform perfectly. Half the staff do not show up, too much work is dumped on staff, the guys that show up get blamed for lack of productivity. Half the staff that don't show up were indulging in substance abuse, total old boys club. Older employees get away with murder, the new guys working hard get treated like dirt. I lasted 60 days. I also got hit by an idiot wrecklesdly on iOS forklift on my first day and the idiot that did it got away with it. Stay away from this hole in the earth.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Abusive work environment
5 April 2017
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Shift work in a temperature controlled environment. Involves unloading skids from trucks and then sorting into destination regions. Assisting delivery drives by printing off their manifests and loading their trucks. Scanning of all packages.
8 November 2019
Same location
Truck Driver / Delivery Agent (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
I use work for ATS 1yrs on downtown area run most off dirty load all white fox refuse after I got injury on my right shoulder kkkk manager let me go and also sheat on my wsib forms to force me signing on his office whitout knowledge wat I’m signing. Then after that refuse to give my light duty work in let me go until in can fully physically work again so please be careful minority visible is not u right place thanks