ATS Healthcare
ATS Healthcare Employee Review

Racists management

8 November 2019
I use work for ATS 1yrs on downtown area run most off dirty load all white fox refuse after I got injury on my right shoulder kkkk manager let me go and also sheat on my wsib forms to force me signing on his office whitout knowledge wat I’m signing. Then after that refuse to give my light duty work in let me go until in can fully physically work again so please be careful minority visible is not u right place thanks
6 March 2020
Same role
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
Safety.balance wrk/life.team work.excellent benefits.stabilish company.good rate pay.professional training.good equipment.new building y confortable.respect employees.
25 September 2019
Same role
Driver of 5 tonne truck (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Customers were great but everything else was not very good at all. Management would yell and disrespect majority of the drivers. If drivers had a problem or we need help, we are told figure it out on our own. Majority of us drivers are looking for work elsewhere..
10 August 2019
Same location
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Complete sweat shop, you will need to take your break early (within an hour of starting your shift) and work work work. unless you're fit or enjoy having a mix of non-stop cardio and work, prepare for agony.