ATS Healthcare Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 April 2019
Drivers are treated fair. New management has been been better than previous management. Fellow drivers seem to enjoy coming to work
Well balanced runs. Equipment is maintained
Pros
Free coffee donuts and pizza. No micro managing
Cons
Driving in the snow
Environnement de travail non saint
Entrepôt Cariste et Manutentionnaire de nuit (Former Employee) –  Laval12 March 2019
Travail de nuit dans des conditions non favorable. Aucun équipement de protection personnel fourni, plusieurs personne se sont blessé au dos en travaillant
Pros
Diner payé
Cons
aucun équipement de protection fourni
Best driver job ive had so far.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 February 2019
Worked with these guys for five years only reason I'm leaving is because I'm moving. Very low stress environment good communication with management teams. A fun place to work.
Travail physique
Manutentionnaire (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC5 December 2018
Travail physique et rapide, compagnie de transport qui fonctionne principalement de soir et de nuit. Convoyeur à boites qui distribues boites pour chaque destinations à être envoyés pour le soir même. Rapper palettes, scanner sont principalement les points du travail à faire.
Parfait comme 2ième emploi
Pros
température tjours a 21 degré dans la shop hiver-été
Cons
travail rapide
Environnement de travail agreable
Manutentionnaire (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC25 October 2018
C'est un travail assez intense, en occurrence un peu difficile.
Pros
Pause Variable
Cons
Nombre d'heure
Worse management
Former driver (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 October 2018
Horrible experience without proper training. They wanna extra work but without proper training. Even office management don’t have good interaction with each other.
Cons
Long hours, management is not that good
Training is the worst
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 October 2018
3 days training, management keeps saying they can replace you because you can't do the job properly. How are you supposed to do the job properly with only 3 days training.
Cons
Long hours, not enough job training, horrible management
Good Company with Supportive management
Data Entry Operator (Temporary position) (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 August 2018
i worked as a data entry operator for a month.The management is very flexible and the colleagues are very supportive.It has a prefessional work culture and environment.
Pros
Cooperative management
Cornwall depo stay away
Wharehouse (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON5 June 2018
Leadhand position is too much for one person to handle that early in the morning for that pay. According to management they can’t pay more and that they got lucky if somebody lasts a year.

The guys are great for the most part. Job would be fine if it was managed better. Supervisor is completely useless and no help.

Your lucky if you get a 30cent raise a year. Supposedly drivers in the last couple years have not received a raise and got a pay cut.
Pros
The crew
Cons
Management, workload
Management and employee issues
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON3 April 2018
I don't know about other terminals but the cornwall one is riddled with issues from management to the employees. I could go on n on but I'll say this the jobs the easiest part of it when u get to do it. If you get to do it. I've tried multiple times to work here and it's nothing but a headache working for these ppl. I recommend trying something else
Pros
Job, ewuipment
Cons
Everthing else
Good and stable company
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 March 2018
Learned to deal with different type of people in different ages , and respect them and accept their opinion. t was my pleasure working with this company.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Not providing enough training
ATS Healthcare cares...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 December 2017
ATS Healthcare cares about their customers ensuring pick up and deliveries are done on time by great drivers and ensuring products are kept at a safe temperature.
Official response from ATS Healthcare
5 January 2018

Thank you for your review. ATS Healthcare takes great pride in our services and keeping customers and employees happy!

Flexible Work Schedule for Part Time work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 November 2017
Nice place to work, the management could communicate more effectively on what tasks need to be done. The benefits are nice for full timers. Drivers also have good, secure jobs with decent benefits. Clean, temperature controlled warehouse to work in, overall, the pros outweigh the cons.
Pros
Flexibility, amazing people, no hassle
Cons
Lack of communication from management
Overall good team to work with
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 June 2017
Good place to work and the work environment is good. They want their employees to learn so time and time they arrange training programs so that we can enhance out skill to work more efficiently.
Pros
management
best place for work
Member (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 May 2017
Best job for new comers who are interested in warehouse.
Great employeers are there.
Gives the good feedback always after finishing the shift.
Clean place.
Pros
Free lunch hour for 30 minutes
Cons
nothing
My best job
5Ton Driver/ Forklift Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
A typical day of work for me starting to prepare driver routes and stage freight. If I was on a route that day I would be doing a pre-trip inspection on my truck, start the re-fer unit, break down my freight and sort it then load my truck. if I was in the warehouse I'd be cleaning most of the day and loading and unloading trailers with the shipper/receiver. For me, the hardest part of the job was the most of the drivers were extremely stubborn which my made job easier. what they didn't want to do gave me more opportunities to make more mone.
Pros
good pay, courier (always moving, something to do...)
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable days
Hard work, not enough hours
Pallet Packer (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 April 2017
hours were around 5 per day on an evening shift, which will work as a secondary job for most, but for me that was not enough at the time. But if you're looking for a second job it'll totally work.
Travail d'équipe
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 April 2017
Le travail consistait a Manipuler tout les courrier et boite de livraison du coter Pharmaceutique.
Clean Environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC5 April 2017
Shift work in a temperature controlled environment. Involves unloading skids from trucks and then sorting into destination regions. Assisting delivery drives by printing off their manifests and loading their trucks. Scanning of all packages.
A lot of Positives
Ratings Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 January 2017
For a larger company {at least for me} they really care about their customers. The owner really cares about his employees. I find the compensation is not what it should be for what is expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATS Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.