ATS Healthcare (Andlauer Transportation Services) Employee Reviews

Above average place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 July 2018
Worked for A.T.S. for over 5yrs in Edmonton it was A Great environment for the most part. Employees were all friendly and easy to work with. Equipment was in good shape warehouse was kept clean and it was managed and maintained well
Management in Edmonton was good but some issues like favouritism and not listening to anyone's opinion or suggestions.. need to be more proactive as well
It was the regional or District manager in Calgary that is the true clog in the wheel. The atmosphere in Edmonton definitely changed when he was here. He was almost approachable and not a pleasant person.Very hard to communicate with. He was critical of everything and everyone.
The upper management is awesome they all seem to care and wanted feedback. Took time and made yearly visits with updates and direction the company was heading.
Pros
Many
Cons
Managment.
I would not recommend ATS to anyone
Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2018
I don't have anything nice to say, so I won't say anything at all.
No raises, pay is low for the job type, lots of in-office politics at play between management, the office environment often feels shady with many decisions made in the background with no warning to those affected
Pros
nothing good
Cons
nothing good
Very busy environment, great people, close to home
Courier Driver/Driver Trainer (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 January 2018
As an overflow driver, you never know what part of the GTA you will be working in which can cause high anxiety. I'm used to having a set route with other jobs.
Pros
Close to home, some days might finish early
Cons
Long hours some days (12-14 hours), can be very chaotic environment
Productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON29 July 2017
I was employed there for 7 months then I was fired. The work was steady, 10 to 12 hour days Monday to Friday. Overtime was paid after 60/hrs a week. One of the members from management was unprofessional. The work I had no issues with it was straight forward, you do your deliveries in a timely efficient manner. Most of the employees were friendly and the environment seem family oriented. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Steady work, benefits
Cons
Poor management
Decent job
Dockworker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 February 2017
Decent hours since usually getting an extra hour overtime everyday, only getting paid 13.00 an hour though and feel I should be paid more for the physical labour this job demands. It's an alright job would like more advancement opportunity with better pay options though.
Pros
Overtime pay/Down time
Cons
Pay, Advancement
Fairly New healthcare facility-climate controlled
Extra Multi Ressources (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 November 2015
Worked there twice 1st time got laid of after 6 months,, apparently company split in two.Was very busy at that time.
2nd time experience was cooler because it was way quieter.pulled 30 hrs per week.In the end it was way to quiet to keep me there.They have there core guys,, They encourage me to do more but I didn't feel comfortable taking work from other more experienced workers. And when I did I just screwed up,, So I just did unloading weighing stock, placement and cleaning and worked on production lines pallet building and transfers..It was enough for me but not enough for them.
Got laid off for the second time, after 6 months again.
Pros
Occaisional free food, Climate controlled environment, clean as a whistle, electric fork lifts.
Cons
Lots of little rules, Lack of work appart from simple pallet building.It gets very quiet with the occaisional rush.