Atrium Innovations Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail chaleureux et dynamiqie
Agente de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 March 2019
Principales tâches , prises de commandes téléphonique, par fax, courriel. La courtoisie envers le client et l'écoute . Gérer le stress . Contact avec le client
Pros
Contribution du systeme d'épargne retraite
Cons
Court dîner
Great work environment and focus on healthy living.
CSR - Customer Service Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 December 2017
This has been the best company to work for, they care about their employees well being. Great benefits and support and a lot of room from growth.Management is out of this world supportive.
Analyste financier
Analyste financier (Current Employee) –  montreal3 December 2017
Grande entreprise dans lequel il est possible d'affiner des connaissances poussés en comptabilité
Dynamic - Standalone - rigorous - communicative and I possess a good team spirit
production line worker (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC10 February 2015
I hold a recent training in transport management and logistics, and I have a good experience. In addition to master computer skills, I am a responsible person endowed with a great capacity for learning. Finally, my great timeliness as well as my concern for the well done job will allow me to discharge effectively the tasks you entrust me.
Cons
Large company with alot of potential
Director, Business Processes (Former Employee) –  Quebec, Canda29 December 2014
 Spearheaded the development and implementation of two e-commerce websites for Pure Encapsulations and Douglas Laboratories.
 Directed consultants in executing a state-of-the art enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to minimize identified gaps within the business workflow of daily operations within order-to-ship, including sales, marketing, e-commerce, and distribution.
 Took charge of structuring, modeling, and assessing business processes within Atrium’s healthcare practitioner channel to obtain double-digit growth and retain high standards around customer experience.
Électromécanicien (Former Employee) –  quebec18 September 2014