Atrium Innovations

Atrium Innovations Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Productive and challenging

The company has grown quite from the time it had started. Great leaders as well as fun place to work and always learning something new that promotes your carrier.

Excellent company

So well organized company. The company is a good venue for learning for alot of thngs. People or co workers are great and easily to deal with. I love working with this company

Pros

Good working condition

Cons

Nothing so far

Environnement de travail chaleureux et dynamiqie

Principales tâches , prises de commandes téléphonique, par fax, courriel. La courtoisie envers le client et l'écoute . Gérer le stress . Contact avec le client

Pros

Contribution du systeme d'épargne retraite

Cons

Court dîner

Great work environment and focus on healthy living.

This has been the best company to work for, they care about their employees well being. Great benefits and support and a lot of room from growth.Management is out of this world supportive.

Analyste financier

Grande entreprise dans lequel il est possible d'affiner des connaissances poussés en comptabilité

Dynamic - Standalone - rigorous - communicative and I possess a good team spirit

I hold a recent training in transport management and logistics, and I have a good experience. In addition to master computer skills, I am a responsible person endowed with a great capacity for learning. Finally, my great timeliness as well as my concern for the well done job will allow me to discharge effectively the tasks you entrust me.

Cons

Large company with alot of potential

 Spearheaded the development and implementation of two e-commerce websites for Pure Encapsulations and Douglas Laboratories.  Directed consultants in executing a state-of-the art enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to minimize identified gaps within the business workflow of daily operations within order-to-ship, including sales, marketing, e-commerce, and distribution.  Took charge of structuring, modeling, and assessing business processes within Atrium’s healthcare practitioner channel to obtain double-digit growth and retain high standards around customer experience.

aucun

difficile aucun très moyen bon colègue de jour aucun la mécanique

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement