Atripco Delivery Service logo
Atripco Delivery Service

Atripco Delivery Service Employee Reviews

Owners and Management cannot be trusted!

Working at Atripco seemed great at first. Everyone is friendly and the CSRs/Dispatchers were a great group of people to work and spend the days with. The owners and management seem like your allies and treat you well and make you feel like you're family but they are not to be trusted. They will change your hours and duties whenever they feel like it, and will go from treating you like their best employee to looking for your replacement when you object to the constant changes they make. The owners are money hungry and on a power trip. They will sign big money clients with no plan how to handle the amount of business they are taking on and then make it the staffs problem to solve and give no thanks when they get the job done. I'd suggest passing on working here if you're experienced and good at what you do. If you are doing a good job while working for this company you will be taken advantage of.

Pros

Casual environment. Decent pay.

Cons

Cannot trust your superiors. Overworked. Undervalued. Unorganized. Poor facilities.

Horrible management

I worked there for two years, during those two years they kept changing my route and lowering the pay as the management kept changing for worse. Eventually they basically told me either you work full time to keep your route or you can go to deliver to far locations if you want to be full time which I was never able to be. I am mom of little kids and this job was extra money for family which they just took away from me, no loyalty even though I always followed the rules, didn’t complain, never made problems. But they just wanted more and more and pay less and less.

Pros

Work alone in charge of your deliveries

Cons

Bad management, no loyalty, only looking out for themselves, no security

Awful place

Liar of a manager in warehouse. Promised 40 hours a week, but then they changed start times to 2 hours later. Now lucky if we get 30 hours a week. Pay $15. Can't pay bills on this. Warehouse dirty, many broken skids, unsafe. Lazy, ungrateful coworkers.

Pros

Cons

Bad pay/hours

Not organized, lack professionalism and professional experience and skillsets.

Owners fired allot of people some good. The manager in calgary who now manages the toronto office from calgary has some what of an ego she is rude and off on a power trip. Many drivers have brought up concerns of verbal abuse, being threatend of loosing their jobs , route and owners seems to support the change in how they treat staff today which is poor. Never heard anything about this issue HR...well what HR! We are not respected anymore, prior to the change we had more polite and respectful leadership. New team isnt professional at all. Allot of gossip among leaders, Customer service supervisor is two face not sure why they didnt change her, smiles to the owners but trash talks them all the time in front if drivers and dispatch and staff, she dosent hide her feelings and uses unprofessional language and is condesending to us when she finds a problem she has to fix to save the day because we are all F...idiots. Overall not the best place to work anymore because of the new leadership. wrong people with the wrong attitude doing the wrong job. Many people come and leave. They have normalized disrespecting staff and unprofessional behavior. Ill be out soon!

Pros

dont seem to need a professional backgroud education

Cons

when you get hired you quickly feel like your in team of the worst of the worst of the worst

It is an excellent place to work. The amazing staff at the main office. Stress-free environment. Many opportunities to grow as you learn. Dedicated runs, routes, and jobs are available in all driver categories.

productive

i didn't mind working here. the employers and bosses were all very accommodating and kind. team members were hard workers. i enjoyed my time with this company

Money oriented rather care about employees.

Let's start off with the "Calgary" manager who's physically not even in toronto. Owner's leave it to the calgary psychotic manager to manage toronto freights she thinks its calgary in toronto. She was threatening literally... when driver's had other plans and wasn't paid accordingly on time. Upper management team and the owner's doesn't care. The cartridge dispatcher who should to figure problems out even after when the driver's are complaining about the work environment. Cartridge supervisor dispatcher is two faced and likes to develop drama. The door's are locked inside office doors contains a key pad which discriminates driver's and other employees to use the female washroom. The owner's made females use the gunky male washroom. According to the rumours HR makes his income from delivering rather focusing on developing a humane environment for both drivers and employees. HR is money focus and takes a part of food delivering. They have fired maybe around 15 people over the past 3 months I believe. Overall this company will lose their drivers and employees working in this stressful environment if they do not resolve issues.

Stressful environment with no loading facilities

Started out great as I was given a good route and made decent money. After a short time they just took it away for no reason and the brutal head of operations gave it to his own kind. No reason given ? This happened to lots of contractors. Stay away. They had great guy running the operation but moved him to another site.

Horrible management

MANAGER who thinks she is god from Calgary, huge power trip and crosses many lines. Rude. Horrible terrible place to work. Contract work so you use your own vehicle and gas, you are supposed to be paid a min of 3 dollar a package, but they under pay you by 50 cents a package, x many drivers and 1000 of packages. Stealing you pay, so many drivers same issues. Family members are paid more. Its is so disorganized, you spend 3 to 4 hours numbering your own routes and sorting. You DO NOT get paid for this, this is EXPECTED from the drivers even though ALL drivers have complained and raised concerns. They fire you if you dont like their way. . They treat their drivers so badly. Management have been heard to say that drivers are bottom of the barrel. BY me. The other drivers are lovely and work hard, they do their best with a warehouse that only has 3 loading docks for over 20 drivers, with their skids all over the place, it is not run well at all and you are left to fend for your self. I have had pay missing and know for a fact it was given to another driver who was a relative of one of the managers. THIS IS A HORRID ENVIRONMENT. Go to another company if you want fair and safe working conditions . In 7 months they have fired 3 Managers , and brought in a person for a week from out west who knows nothing of the problems the drivers are having and is on such a power trip she is firing anyone that questions her.

interesting

enjoy the management team, it was a interesting experience which I will value and learn from. The owners a good people and build their business based on what is best to them.

Jobs at Atripco Delivery Service

See more jobs

Horrible

Not a good place to work if you like money. They expect you to park downtown on the street and you are responsible for your own tickets. You are lucky to clear 40 bucks a day (10 hour day)

Pros

Easy work

Cons

No money and no parking

A fraud and unethical company with no proper management

This is the worst courier I worked for, no direction, play games with contractors, don't pay on time and enough and worse is that they favor their own kind and to certain people, all garbage deliveries are for new people or people who don't have any favor there...stay far away...

Avoid employment with atripco

-Make False Promises - Lack of honesty and integrity -DOES NOT PAY ON TIME OR WHEN PROMISED - Don't Trust HR Puppet he doesn't communicate - LIES

Bad management

No job security. They stop contractors at there own wish, no warning or notices and the food deliveries are so heavy. They stopped me with any advance notices and before then they reduced the commission drastically.

Over all very good company to work for

I worked there 4 half months to cover Weekend runs when I started I notified I would only able to do for that length Of time they where ok with that

It's not a good company to work for

Always in rush, dispatch pushing all the time, all delivery it for yesterday, always need overtime, sometimes you have to work extra duties not related with your job.

Good if you like delivery, bad if you like being abused and threatened with work loss

Worked as a courier driver in Calgary, was only provided 2 days a week work. Barley made ends meets. The manager at the Calgary location constantly abuses her power, threatening of work to be taken away if you do not do every task asked of you even when your shift has ended. Was constantly blackmailed into doing extra work and found the manager to be very spiteful when you could not do any extra work eben tbrough no fault of your own. You are given a route and it can be taken away at anytime if you do not obey commands even when contracts state otherwise. No job security at all. I was faithfull to the company for 2 years on the same route and my work was taken away with out notice or a reason as to why. If the manager doesnt like you and you dont respond to her blackmail you will not have a job. Probably the worst part about the job is the manager running the Calgary location. Is she was not there things would be better.

Not recommended

Worked at this company for several months. unfortunately, it is housed with poor management and is very unorganized. I do not recommend it. The work load is not distributed evenly, a few people will get a high volume of deliveries, while the others almost none.

crazy.

Atripco. A family owned company, they or the management team like to cut down money from drivers all 2 years since the new manager came. So they can start saving having money in their pockets while not fixing warehouse gears that are already broken down and somehow people be managing it. Warehouse isnt clean as always and it keeps getting worse every year at one point they started to kick people out for no reason they should soon realize why everyone keeps quitting theres so much drama. Just to be on the safe side avoid this company. (not recommended for new drivers)

Great employer

Atripco is a great employer. It is family owned and they treat everyone like family. Good, positive environment. Open door policy makes it easy to provide input and be heard. Everyone is friendly and willing to help when you need it. Would recommend to anyone who is willing to work.

Pros

Great environment. No tension. If you enjoy working and building yourself, this is the place for you.

No respect

I did worked them for 4 yrs straight and after their known join and took my all work. They are liars not recommended for new drivers. They cut down your earnings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atripco Delivery Service. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3