You accumulate hours over the year. You start with 0 days of vacation or sick, after working for a year you can manage to get a few days worth of vacation or sick days
Two weeks after working one year full time.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Atria Senior Living
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Atria Senior Living?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Atria Senior Living?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Atria Senior Living?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Atria Senior Living?One person answered
- Foreign workers can work hereOne person answered
- What are the hours for the drivers position and what is the pay?One person answered
- Cooks slaries
See all questions and answers