Atomic Cartoons

Atomic Cartoons Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
friendly co worker, nice place to work at. opportunities to develop other interests. lots of social activities. people like to chat and give advice. i learned a lot here.
Nothing more need be said but I guess I HAVE to which is truthfully annoying so I'm going to fill the rest of this up with this extended waste of time
Pros
Great atmosphere
Fun place to work! Can't recommend enough. Happy environment and dog friendly, casual and artistic. Ability to work remotely has been ideal for family/work balance.
A typical day is busy but fun and mostly I work on my own. I've learned about doing Set-up, How to use Shotgun and few things about CG and 2D layout. I love the workplace culture as well, we have beer fridays and occasionally we have studio event and gatherings.
Pros
Free coffee, Bagel and Fresh fruits
Great community, very supportive.
They are willing to put a lot of work into training and mentoring staff. Lots of team oriented things planned during and outside work hours. Pretty good balancing of work and home life. The benefits are OK but they seem to be working hard on improving that.
Pros
great work culture
Cons
benefits could be better
PROS: Great place to learn. Work life balance is great. People are friendly. Contracts are very short.

CONS: Be prepared for 3/4 month contracts each renewal. You will be kept on your toes. Leads and Sups weren't personable from my experience.
Pros
Free bagels on Tuesdays
I entered Atomic Cartoons just before finishing my undergrad, and it was an excellent first experience in the animation industry. I had patient and instructive supervisors that taught me a lot about my craft and the fellow coworkers were incredibly friendly.