Atlas Graham Furgale

Atlas Graham Furgale Employee Reviews

Productive and balanced work culture

Learned about quality,accuracy of work and ability to meet established goals and deadlines. Improved my problem-solving and Collaboration skills and teamwork.

Very nice employees.

This was by far one of the worst places I’ve worked. The employees are very nice sadly have no clue what management truly feels about them. Management is clueless and changes things on the fly. The only goal is to save money at all costs. Wanting extremely aged machines to run faster. Maintenance try’s to keep up as best they can. It is 100% a boys club if you look at them funny. You’re out. Waste of time to apply there. Production Manager thought it would be fun to bring in a registered offender for an interview knowing full well a criminal background check is required for employment. He thought it was funny.

Pros

Production Staff

Horrible

There is definitely racism here. CEO is a piece of work and this company is run from Winnipeg so you already know. He treats ppl like garbage and has 0 respect for employees. You have to pay for benefits and LTD and you must contribute to the RRSP program after 1 year of work. Full time here is a joke.

Not a great place to work

As a former employee in maintenance, there really isn't much room for any kind of advancement. I worked directly under a tyrant of a maintenance manager who often acted irrationally to situations. At the Higgins location they used sewing machines that have been modified and not being used for it's original purpose to sew mop heads, so break downs are frequent and frustrating. Company also cuts wherever they can save a nickel, for example they fired the custodian at higgins, which meant most of his duties got passed on to me as maintenance tech (which included cleaning needles along higgins). Company treats employees like slaves. I remembered the plant manager calling a meeting one morning about the floor workers going to the bathroom while working and saying "this is what breaks are for". Many employees being foriegn, new Canadians and elderly complied willingly probably due to fear of getting fired, which also means they skimp out on lots of safety measures. Such having them work over hazardous chemical fumes, without proper shielding or an exhaust fan. The best part of the job was going home, everyone literally runs to the punch out in excitement. There is actually a cast of great employees, especially on the floor and at the Sargent location. But anyways if you want that soviet era sweatshop feel, this is definitely the place for you. Otherwise don't work here, especially at the Higgins location.

Terrible Culture, poor employee treatment

Avoid working here, waste of time and intelligence. They do not value ppl,esp women. High employee turnover. Old boys club. Surprised the company is still solvent.

Pros

Cons

Too many list.

Excellent Company

If you are looking for a company where you are a part of a team, working in collaboration then I highly recommend AGF. Everyone here works as a team towards a common goal. Management is open to suggestions, and have a fantastic open door policy. There are a lot of fun events such as Potlucks,celebrational lunches and team events where Management has to cook wings for the whole team. You work hard and you play hard.

very bad place to work

It's not a good place & very poor management. the top management has no idea how to behave with the employee. easy to fire. At a glance horrible to work.

Horrible Place to work for.

If you have zero respect for yourself, this is the place for you. The CEO of this company Treats everybody like Slaves. and also there is Zero work balance! Stay away from this company.

Pros

Cons

Long hours for no reason. They stalk you!

Alright place to work at, got laid off when the hours got dicey.

Show up to work and fill out orders. For the most part, pretty laid back and great people to work with. Some orders seem a little unreasonable in regards to the time they expect you to finish. Sometimes got sent to the other building across the city to move stuff around and help fill orders and just maintain general cleanliness. Was in the process of learning other jobs before I got laid off.

Was an alright job.

Good place to work if you're alright working near loud machinery. There was always work to do and the staff were friendly. I worked the night shift which was 3:45pm - 11:45pm and I tried to get the morning shift, they said they were trying but nothing ever changed. Management was very mean to the staff, sometimes even yelled at people. I left due to that. They did offer a lot of overtime which was nice.

Pros

Friendly staff, hard workers, lots of overtime

Cons

Management was mean staff

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atlas Graham Furgale?

Great Company

Great company to work for. Good location,its on all the major bus routes. I have learn a great deal since working for this company.

Pros

Great Staff

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas Graham Furgale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4