Atlas-Apex Roofing

Atlas-Apex Roofing Employee Reviews

Fast paced

Was a good place to work bust fast paced good pay good benefits some Forman addicted to way to many drugs hard workers go unrecognized over all good place needs more.good.people employed

Great Company

When a lot of people were out of work due to the pandemic, the Owner and Senior Management team did everything they could to keep this company going and the majority of staff working. Working hours in the office are 9-5, which is typical of at company. Some staff start earlier, but finish earlier too. Atlas-Apex is a great company with great wages, great bosses, great co-workers.

great company

great company to work for although some employee dont make it easy for you to work just because they feel like it. There is a lots of miscommunication between supervisors and crew. some foreman do not follow the company policy's and decide to punish the crew as they wish

Pros

skilled employees

Cons

miscommunications

No complaints at all with this company.

Very professional and reasonable company. Willing to work with employees on all levels. Was treated with courtesy and professionalism . Never had any problems with how they ran their company.

Pros

International company

Cons

Lots of traveling

Inenjoyed it but i was there to do roofing. I wanyed ro learn new skills not clean up other crews job sites.

I was looking to learn new skills not be a garbage girl. All crews need to learn to keep their job site clean. My site is always clean so when I get sent to another crew's site I don't want to be on garbage duty all day.

Pros

Great bosses

Cons

Got stuck cleaning aftera messy crew

Ex employee

Management is always over worked and stressed out. Very hard to please or get along with Owner is a D. Thrown to the wolves would be an understatement

Pros

Pay was fair

Cons

Treated like a pile of....

There for 6 months

Overworked for hours. Paid a good salary. No training program whatsoever at any level. Upper Management is very poor. Family owned = extreme favoritism

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Training, work/life balance, unprofessionalism

Alright place to work

Very fast paced work, and 10-16 hour days, 7 days a week. Pay was lower than I expected, but I suppose fair at 20 per hour. No vacation, and we worked through major holidays, some times out of town and away from family for weeks or months at a time. Overall isn't a terrible job, is a good company to work for if your interested in the work, but could use improvement like any business.

Great Company

Great work life balance with happy and joyful co workers. I worked for a full summer out in London Ontario and it was a great experience working at the University of western.

productive and was a fun workplace.

Atlas/apex was a good company to work for, there where some organization issues going on there with negative attitudes from some of the co-workers. i had a great experience there i have learned a lot and gained lots of experience from a couple journeyman roofers that they had there.

Productive work place

A typical work day was about 11-12 hours. We worked in all weather conditions and out of town. Co-workers were great to work with.

Pros

good pay and benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas-Apex Roofing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement