Atlas-Apex Roofing

Atlas-Apex Roofing Employee Reviews

Very fast paced work, and 10-16 hour days, 7 days a week. Pay was lower than I expected, but I suppose fair at 20 per hour. No vacation, and we worked through major holidays, some times out of town and away from family for weeks or months at a time. Overall isn't a terrible job, is a good company to work for if your interested in the work, but could use improvement like any business.
great company to work for although some employee dont make it easy for you to work just because they feel like it. There is a lots of miscommunication between supervisors and crew. some foreman do not follow the company policy's and decide to punish the crew as they wish
Pros
skilled employees
Cons
miscommunications
Very professional and reasonable company. Willing to work with employees on all levels. Was treated with courtesy and professionalism . Never had any problems with how they ran their company.
Pros
International company
Cons
Lots of traveling
I was looking to learn new skills not be a garbage girl. All crews need to learn to keep their job site clean. My site is always clean so when I get sent to another crew's site I don't want to be on garbage duty all day.
Pros
Great bosses
Cons
Got stuck cleaning aftera messy crew
Management is always over worked and stressed out. Very hard to please or get along with Owner is a D. Thrown to the wolves would be an understatement
Pros
Pay was fair
Cons
Treated like a pile of....
Overworked for hours. Paid a good salary. No training program whatsoever at any level. Upper Management is very poor. Family owned = extreme favoritism
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Training, work/life balance, unprofessionalism
Great work life balance with happy and joyful co workers. I worked for a full summer out in London Ontario and it was a great experience working at the University of western.
Atlas/apex was a good company to work for, there where some organization issues going on there with negative attitudes from some of the co-workers. i had a great experience there i have learned a lot and gained lots of experience from a couple journeyman roofers that they had there.
A typical work day was about 11-12 hours. We worked in all weather conditions and out of town. Co-workers were great to work with.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atlas-Apex Roofing?