Atlantic Poultry Incorporated Employee Review

View all Atlantic Poultry Incorporated reviews

Once a great workplace
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Keswick, NB9 December 2017
This was a good place to work for a long time. The people are generally good, save a few. Most of the other employees were reliable and trustworthy.

The employment quality had dropped since the company was last purchased, and they chose to demand more than what had been the norm for years from the employees, and begun lowering wages to newcomers compared to what the starting wage was in the past.

Some jobs are flat-out dangerous.

There is little to no room for advancement and automated systems have been lowering the total number of positions.

Things may have changed since the time I left, but other employees I've kept in contact say otherwise.

I would not work here again.
Pros
Good pay, benifits
Cons
Very dirty, takes its toll on your vehicles interior

Other Atlantic Poultry Incorporated Employee Reviews

Great place to grow learn about Agriculture
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Burtts Corner, NB10 September 2019
Great place to work; close to home, great salary, comprehensive benefit package and Company Pension.

Employees and Management are easily some of the hardest working people I've met.

The most enjoyable part of my job is recruiting the best possible candidates for the roles we have and seeing them do well; being an integral part of the Team.
If you have no family or friends work here
Egg gatherer (Former Employee) –  Burtts Corner, NB25 August 2019
If you have nobody in your life it would be a good place to work. One weekend off a month is not enough. Egg gathering management sucks. I do not recommend this job to anyone. One guy quit do to no time with his family. A while later they tried to get him back with $5 more per hour. He said more money will not get him time with his family.
Pros
Cons
Every thing