Atlantic Poultry Incorporated Employee Review

View all Atlantic Poultry Incorporated reviews

No life? Perfect job.
Barn Operator (Former Employee) –  Burtts Corner, NB9 July 2019
Job is not to hard but management sucks. If you dont mind giving up your life for this job, its great. Boss is his way or no way. Favors half of the workers while the other half gets picked on about the barns. He expects you to be trained in a few day to a week and understand it all by then or he is at the supervisors to push you.
Pros
Nothing anymore
Cons
No weekends! Or one a month. No care for family.

Other Atlantic Poultry Incorporated Employee Reviews

Great place to grow learn about Agriculture
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Burtts Corner, NB10 September 2019
Great place to work; close to home, great salary, comprehensive benefit package and Company Pension.

Employees and Management are easily some of the hardest working people I've met.

The most enjoyable part of my job is recruiting the best possible candidates for the roles we have and seeing them do well; being an integral part of the Team.
If you have no family or friends work here
Egg gatherer (Former Employee) –  Burtts Corner, NB25 August 2019
If you have nobody in your life it would be a good place to work. One weekend off a month is not enough. Egg gathering management sucks. I do not recommend this job to anyone. One guy quit do to no time with his family. A while later they tried to get him back with $5 more per hour. He said more money will not get him time with his family.
Pros
Cons
Every thing