Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd.
Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd. Employee Review

Sucessful company with a culture of employee involvement and participation

26 November 2012
This was a focused organization that rarely lost sight of their objective to make money by ensuring employees were respected and engaged . Employees were hard working and fun to be with both on the job and off the job .The management team was knowledgeable , trustworthy , loyal and fun with a real concern for their people . The toughest part of the job was when it was necessary to downsize the organization as a result of business conditions . The HR team dealt with these ocassions respecfully and with empathy .
Pros
great all round organization
Cons
commute from cobourg daily
26 February 2016
Same roleSame location
VP Human Resources (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
great company that values employee initiative . Very open to suggestions . Opportunities for advancement based on performance
Pros
good opportunity to prove yourself
Cons
salary structure for salaried employees could be a little stronger
7 September 2020
Same location
Labourer (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
The job is very stressful and I was NOT trained. The guys I worked with helped me out and we worked as a team.
Management hire people for 6 months probation and the day before you are to get into the Union they let you go. This happened to a group of people 3 months after I was hired and then it happened to the group of people I was hired with. As far as I'm concerned it's very ignorant and unprofessional. All to save a buck.
Pros
Workers sick together
Cons
Stressful and non stop work with only 20 minute lunch no break
1 September 2020
Same location
Specialist (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
i did my probabtion with no problem but the story that the co-workers said about me were lies and there for that start to give me a bad image and my supervisors there are use-less people they do nothing but siit on there butt i wish for once they would listen to the stuff people were saying about me i kept to my self but people keep bringing me back in to the BS i was injured at work and i was on modified dutys when i returned from modified dutys i was let go from work becuase of drama people started
Pros
good money
Cons
poor management poor supervisor and very bad drama there