A good working environment, hands on, and constant movement.
Support Worker (Current Employee) – Vancouver, BC – 9 March 2017
Being supportive to approximately 18 residence, and 12 Mentors in the Container units.
* offering life skills; cooking, laundry, cleaning etc
* being supportive when it comes to health and wellness
* having good communication with staff, networking communities, such as fraser health, and other sister buildings in the surrounding area.
* able to work under pressure when dealing with multiple tasks
* working with no judgement
* making appropriate calls to assist with housing, shelter, clinic's, or the hospital.
Working with Atira you have to be strong minded, act accordingly, and I have to say I definitely enjoy working with a well rounded team.
the distance of a commute, from Surrey to Vancouver