ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Review

View all ATCO Structures and Logistics reviews

Work Expectations
Building Maintenance Techn. #2 (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON4 March 2013
I am required to have a police record check. I have no criminal record. I preformed cleaning in the Armory in Sault Ste Marie,ON. I attended IAPA training, and hold a first aid cert. as well. I had the opportunity to act as supervisor during to absence of our regular supervisor. Climbing stairs and lifting is a must with this job. I was also on the Health and Safety Committee. I kept all MSDS sheets up to date. As well as PPE. I also had the opportunity to order supplies for our job requirements. I know how to stripe and wax floors safely.

Other ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Reviews

Lots of Layoffs
Journeyman Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 April 2018
The pay was decent and the benefits were great, but layoffs are frequent. The work was repetitive and a lot of people dislike that, but I found it comfortable. All in all, for the industry, you could do worse.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Frequent layoffs
productive
Class 1 Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 March 2018
very friendly environment ..salarty was competitive..enjoyed my time working with atco structures.. moral was always high which made for a great working ATMOSPHERE