ATCO Pipelines Employee Review

View all ATCO Pipelines reviews

Benefits and pay were great
Senior Records Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 March 2019
ATCO was a good place to work. I did find that they did promote people with years of experience instead of employees who actually had job experience. I trained my boss on his job for 1 year and how Records Management worked. The benefits and pay were very good though.

Other ATCO Pipelines Employee Reviews

ATCO Pipelines
Manager West Operations (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2019
Great company to work for, spent 30 years working with great people. Overseeing the staff and ensuring that they are getting everything they need to complete their jobs. Learning how to deal with different attitudes and traits of people. At ATCO Pipelines we has a great safety record 16 years without a loss time injury, and that was due to everyone working there and adopting the same safety philosophy. Giving credit and praise was the easy part of the job, disciplining was probably the hardest part , but was integral for growth of the individuals.
Pros
Cons
Working away from home at times.
educational, enlightning
Senior Field Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 December 2018
A great place to work until recent management changes down graded work-site safety.

Safety management was consistent and persistent

Prime Contractor responsibilities were learned in great detail
Pros
freedom to use decision making abilities
Cons
new management not safety minded