ATCO Ltd.

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

3.6Pay & benefits

Dishonest Management

First of all, some of those negative reviews were bang on.They told me that I would be working at RUMI, which is a division of Atco Energy.They lied.The management stated that they would work with you.... they lied.I was let go after only working 8 days, and that was in training. I wasn't late or disruptive. Dont know what happened.Even when they terminated me, no reason was given. ( I know that they don't have to) but would have liked to have known what I did.There were multiple quizzes daily. Abd they stated that it doesn't count, they just want to see where you are and how you are comprehending things. They fired me without a chance to complete the finals.The trainer is fine, but some of his actions are questionable.If you have any type of anxiety issues taking test, I wouldn't take this job.There is so much to say regarding this company that I learned.Biggest issue is that the managers have no integrity, and are not willing to work with you.

Pros

Good pay and benifets

Cons

Shady Management

Company is going downhill fast

The pay and benefits are decent. The work atmosphere can be quite toxic. Morale is low. Management is dishonest. There is no job security. Many employees hate working for the company and only stay for the pay. Most of them would leave ATCO in a heartbeat if they could earn the same money somewhere else. If you don't mind working for a shady company that doesn't care about its employees, this could be the place for you.

Good Place To Stay Away From

The CEO of ATCO is not to be trusted in my view. She has a hard time telling the truth because she spends a lot of time telling so many lies. One after the other. As a result of her lack of character, she controls the people below her to have the same unscrupulous - do anything to cover up and make a dollar approach. Her workplace is conducive to harassment and bullying. You're just another number here and you might as well get to know your place.

Pros

Some Extrordinary Supervisors and Managers, Some great staff members, Some good safety policies

Cons

Harrasement, Black listing of some employee's, Nepotism, Workplace Bullying, Favortism

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ATCO Ltd.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATCO Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement