ATCO Energy Solutions

ATCO Energy Solutions Work-life balance reviews

Canada8 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Small business feel in a medium size company

ATCO Energy Solutions specializes in finding new business areas for ATCO's gas division. There is a small company feel, as it searches for and completes projects / facilities in storage and industrial water.

Pros

good work life balance, family friendly

Cons

company culture is in flux and management methodology is inconsistent

Poor managwment

The benifets are great. There are test everyday, and after only 9 days of being employed, I was terminated. I was there a good hour prior to the start of the day. I was never late from breaks.They didnt tell me that I had the job until 3 days before I started.They made sure that the "I's* were dotted and "T"s crossed, yet they didn't catch my preferred name, and made no effort to rectify it.They stated that you can soeak your mind... My advice...Don't.

Pros

Good Benifets

Cons

Poor and unfair management

Insights into ATCO Energy Solutions

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

ATCO Energy Solutions

This company was very good to work for.Very interesting work and the support team was very good. Benefits and flexibility on time management was very good as well.

Pros

Great support

ATCO Strives for the Health and Safety Of Its Employees

Overall, a great company to work for. Management is considerate to employees needs. Workplace culture is very good. The company is adamant on its employees developing a progression plan, they encourage employees not to stay status-quo.

Great place to work. Great company and people. Life balance, great salary and benefits. This is a company you would like to work all your working life.

Busy, great people.

Great people. Learned alot about the oil and gas industry during my tenure. Benefits, above average income. The economy creates work uncertainty at the moment. A great, challenging place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATCO Energy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement