ATCO Energy Solutions

Canada8 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Construction of Liquids Handling Facility

Short term construction contract; good client engagement; poor compensation, taking advantage of contractors due to market slowdown. Managed contractors safety performance; attended daily safety meetings and monitored field safety acivtivity.

Pros

Good site team

Cons

Poor compensation and no allowance for expenses

Do not waste your time

If you believe in human rights , decent wages and benefits then ATCO is not for you. I worked there for six years and did alot of good for this company and they decided that if I did not give them the right to govern my body then I was not good enough to work for them anymore! ATCO pays an extremely poor pension of only 4% of your base wage and if you want full benefits you need to pay about $2000.00 out of your own pocket for a family of four. Like I said, do not waste your time.

ATCO Energy Solutions

This company was very good to work for.Very interesting work and the support team was very good. Benefits and flexibility on time management was very good as well.

Pros

Great support

Cons

Great place to work. Great company and people. Life balance, great salary and benefits. This is a company you would like to work all your working life.

Busy, great people.

Great people. Learned alot about the oil and gas industry during my tenure. Benefits, above average income. The economy creates work uncertainty at the moment. A great, challenging place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATCO Energy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement