ATCO Energy Solutions
View all ATCO Energy Solutions reviews

ATCO Energy Solutions

ATCO Energy Solutions Employee Review

Great place to work. Great company and people. Life balance, great salary and benefits. This is a company you would like to work all your working life.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Poor managwment

The benifets are great. There are test everyday, and after only 9 days of being employed, I was terminated. I was there a good hour prior to the start of the day. I was never late from breaks.They didnt tell me that I had the job until 3 days before I started.They made sure that the "I's* were dotted and "T"s crossed, yet they didn't catch my preferred name, and made no effort to rectify it.They stated that you can soeak your mind... My advice...Don't.

Pros

Good Benifets

Cons

Poor and unfair management
Same location

Small business feel in a medium size company

ATCO Energy Solutions specializes in finding new business areas for ATCO's gas division. There is a small company feel, as it searches for and completes projects / facilities in storage and industrial water.

Pros

good work life balance, family friendly

Cons

company culture is in flux and management methodology is inconsistent

Do not waste your time

If you believe in human rights , decent wages and benefits then ATCO is not for you. I worked there for six years and did alot of good for this company and they decided that if I did not give them the right to govern my body then I was not good enough to work for them anymore! ATCO pays an extremely poor pension of only 4% of your base wage and if you want full benefits you need to pay about $2000.00 out of your own pocket for a family of four. Like I said, do not waste your time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATCO Energy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement