View all ATCO Energy Solutions reviews

ATCO Energy Solutions Employee Review

ATCO Energy Solutions

This company was very good to work for.Very interesting work and the support team was very good. Benefits and flexibility on time management was very good as well.

Pros

Great support

Cons

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

ATCO Strives for the Health and Safety Of Its Employees

Overall, a great company to work for. Management is considerate to employees needs. Workplace culture is very good. The company is adamant on its employees developing a progression plan, they encourage employees not to stay status-quo.
Same location

Construction of Liquids Handling Facility

Short term construction contract; good client engagement; poor compensation, taking advantage of contractors due to market slowdown. Managed contractors safety performance; attended daily safety meetings and monitored field safety acivtivity.

Pros

Good site team

Cons

Poor compensation and no allowance for expenses

Do not waste your time

If you believe in human rights , decent wages and benefits then ATCO is not for you. I worked there for six years and did alot of good for this company and they decided that if I did not give them the right to govern my body then I was not good enough to work for them anymore! ATCO pays an extremely poor pension of only 4% of your base wage and if you want full benefits you need to pay about $2000.00 out of your own pocket for a family of four. Like I said, do not waste your time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATCO Energy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement