ATB Financial Employee Review

View all ATB Financial reviews

Gym
Senior Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2013
I started with ATB in 1980 working in various branches and then working in the Data Centre for a couple of years and then transferring to ATB Central Services starting there in 2000. A typical day would be very busy whereby the passé to complete the work would have to be fast. I enjoyed by position very much due to that it was interesting and never boring. There were always exciting challenges everyday and kept me focused on the task at hand. It was fun working with all the associates and the associates in all the branches, I got to know a lot of people and became friends through out the years. There is always exciting things to do and there is a lot of fund raising for many causes which is great. Everyone that I had the pleasure of working with over the years was great not that there weren't some challenges. Management was best of all, always there to help you out and provide support when ever needed. The hardest part of my job was getting up at 5:00 am other than that I enjoyed it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the work, I really like doing the position I had and I will miss it.
Pros
Moved into a new buiding giving us great amenities such as a gym..
Cons
ATB converted over to a new computer system Sept 2011, challenge..

Other ATB Financial Employee Reviews

Great culture
Director of User Experience Research (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 April 2018
I love working with ATB Financial. They challenge me to do and be my best self. We work hard and play hard. They provide a lot of training and growth opportunities. They also have a work from home policy if needed or desired.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lac La Biche, AB16 April 2018
working with this company was enjoyable, the customers are great and the work week is good, the benefits are fairly decent allowing you to have time w\ family