ATB Financial Employee Review

View all ATB Financial reviews

Overall good people to work with
Lead Supply Chain Operations (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2013
Overall the company had good people to work with, everyone was working towards common goals and tried to help each other out as much as possible.

A typical day at work was replying to emails, discussing projects, and meetings of various types.

I learnt a great deal about vendor management, supplier relationship management, and networking both external & internal.

My coworkers were amazing and I could always rely on them, whereas management was not very visible as part of my job and didn't provide quality feedback.
Pros
flexible work environment, good work/life balance when required
Cons
Poor management feedback & job security

Other ATB Financial Employee Reviews

Great culture
Director of User Experience Research (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 April 2018
I love working with ATB Financial. They challenge me to do and be my best self. We work hard and play hard. They provide a lot of training and growth opportunities. They also have a work from home policy if needed or desired.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lac La Biche, AB16 April 2018
working with this company was enjoyable, the customers are great and the work week is good, the benefits are fairly decent allowing you to have time w\ family