ATAC INC.

ATAC INC. Employee Reviews

I am one of the pioneers of Atac having worked with them for 4 years now and still counting. Working from home enables me to save a lot. I do not have to spend on gas or commute to work, get up in the morning and dress up for work. You can adjust your work hours as long as you meet the required number of hours by your client
Pros
I don't have to dress up to go to work
Cons
Sometimes it gets boring to be always at home so I make sure that I go out on week ends
Definitely an amazing group of people to work with. ATAC provides an amazing work-from-home set up, with a great support group. So happy I took a chance on this!
I have been with Atac Inc for over 4 years now and have enjoyed being a part of this team. They care about each agent under their IBO and we are all treated fairly and with the utmost respect and even more importantly like your part of the family. Our montly meetings are great as well. "NO OTHER" IBO can bring in other contracts for their team of agents . They strive each day to ensure their whole team has options to choose from and resolve issues promply. I highly recommend if your thinking about a "Work from Home " opportunity and your looking for an outstanding IBO then you should choose Atac Inc.
I have worked in call centres for 14 years and as a home agent for over 4 years. Working from home, you have to have the support behind you, or you can flounder. ATAC INC give you all the support you would have in that brick and mortar building and more. ATAC INC is the best I have found for support of its home agents. While in training, open chat rooms every evening for practice and getting to know each other, just like over the water cooler at a brick and mortar centre. They support you throughout your training and after you start working for a client. Monthly meetings and frequent chats keep you up to date and feeling like you work one cubicle over from someone in another province or even country. Reasonable fees for that support as well. ATAC INC make sure you know what you need to do the job. No surprises a few weeks in about needing a new computer or a new headset. You get up, get dressed, Grab coffee and muffin and head to work, Of course, this commute is just down the hall to your office. Get comfy, set up your programs, answer calls just like a regular call centre. Coffee time, and no line up for the rest rooms and the coffee pot is still full. If your other half is around a quick chat and back to that horribly long commute. Lunch is at your own kitchen table and that coffee pot still has coffee in it, ( in my case, hubby makes it fresh all day). Work is done, and you have that 15 sec commute to make again. Working from home is not easy. You have to make sure your family know that once that office door is closed, you are at work. If that - more...
Pros
You are already at work, if you are reading this review. It is that simple.
Cons
You have to be able to say that office door is closed, I am not at home, I am at work, until I open that door. The rest of your family have to understand that, even your mother.
they make business fun.. we are alway there for each other.. bosses are fun and dependable. lots of loyalty. learn stuff daily
  1. Employee reviews