Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

Canada86 reviews
This place wasn't so bad for a call centre. It's inbound, very little sales pressure, and the people calling need your help so for the most part they're very friendly.
A supportive environment a good place to explore and learn new technologies. Good work and life balance. Nice tools were given and were having entertainment every weekend
I Worked here for 10 years. I've had my ups and downs with the company but towards the end it was pretty good. lots of place for advancement if you have what it takes.
Asurion is a wonderful place to work. If you are quick learner then this the right place for you. Asurion team provide you right tools for your professional growth.
A very easy and laid back call centre to be honest likely the best if you have never worked before In a call centre type atmosphere friendly people. Great customer care
Asurion is a company where they aim to be the best but when you learn everything you need to know they will start nitpicking on every single mistake you can make on a 10 minute call. The coach's will make a big deal out of minor mistakes that don't affect the customer or the performance of the call.
The management was hard to get along with in my opinion, and i am a very outgoing and easy to get along with type of person.I found out i was pregnant during the beginning of my working there. And due to pregnancy i ended up with severe allergic reactions to perfume. I was then offered to work from home but before i was able to start my first at home shift i was cut loose with a letter that they could no longer accommodate me due to my allergies. To me this was bad management as being home away from scented products would have stopped my reactions and i would have been able to continue working. My manager was not understanding of my needs as an employee and i was unable to get maternity leave duento being fired.
There are so many other, better paying call centers in this city with competent management and better work environments. Dont waste your time here, it is not worth it.
fast paced, fun, great work environment. Management kept everyone informed and we all worked on a common goal. Working remotely was a challenge at times but overall it was rewarding.
I love my job, the nanagement is aweskbe, my cowirkers, the extras brought in for the employees. The interview, trsinjng and floor support wss easy. Bonus system in place, recognition program, fun activities, anniversary and birthdsy recognition, birthdsy cake day.
work day is usually busy it's call after call. Some time it is too much doing front line calls you receive a lot of escalated customers thats the hardest part. The most enjoyable part is the staff gets a long really well and they help each other out. Management does a lot for the staff. Christmas party,BBQ's, treat train and they make us feel at home.
The environment at Asurion, Moncton is negative. There is constant drama and people being fired for ridiculous reasons. They try to hide their awful management team by having food days. The salary and job itself are phenomenal, but its completely pointless to have a good salary and terrible supervisors.
Only good thing is health insurance, beside that nothing much
Made some very good friends. Worked extra hard to manage a team from 15 to 25. My age 45+ got little respect for tons of experience. Good performance did not result in fair and equitable shifts. Systems less than stable for 3 straight years. Culture and atmosphere better than average. Would not recommend this company if you are 40+
Very helpful coaches, busy so there is always something to do, lost of opportunities for advancement. Culture is amazing and they truly care about their employees. They offer bonuses. special treats a few times a month and free coffee which is handy.
Pros
Endless support
Cons
Long time between shift bids
You get to work, you get verbally abused by customers and you cannot hang up on them... Managers and SUP and help desk are useless.. Mad customers get what they want... and customers who are upset and sad don't get what they want... I highly recommend this company to be your last resort..
Aucun changement d'horaire possible. Paye horrible en tenant compte du "bonus" qui n'est quasi pas atteignable par les genre de client prise en charge par costco. Horrible qualité d'appel et de gérance. HR est absent et ne réponds pas au courriels. Aucune communication entre cette compagnie et le client qui est costco
Awesome company to work for from home or on site. There’s opportunities for growth within the company and a fun, healthy environment to work in.
Pros
Free coffee bar and Free Pizza on Friday’s
Cons
This is a great call center to start with, supportive atmosphere and the option to take on different lines of work. Also very good systems and operations team.
Pros
Paid days off, great systems and training, supportive atmosphere.
Cons
Lack of Career Advancement
They will carry on how much you mean to them and how much they care about you to your face then behind your back they will discriminate you and they will judge you . For being one of my first call center it was a horrible experience the trainer wasn't helpful and they get upset when you ask too many questions and maybe you do not understand exactly what is going on they will actually go and give feedback to other management that they felt like you were up in their face when ur on the other side if the room because you did not understand and you just wanted the information clarified. I was not there long and I do not recommend company. Very FAKE and just a JOKE of a company , fake promises . Pretty bad when the management can't handle rebuttals 😂
Pros
They feed u constantly
Cons
Management and everything else
Worked there for over two years. I was on sick leave for a good portion of that because the job literally made me want to off myself.

Despite the fact that I had some of the best resolution stats on my team, because I didn’t offer that ridiculous survey, I’d constantly get reprimanded.

Because yes, 9/10 times you’re gonna be working for a team that requires an after call survey. That in itself isn’t too terrible; what’s the absolute WORST is that if you get anything but 5 stars, you get a zero, or points DOCKED. This affects the theoretical monthly bonus.

They’ll pretend to care about you. And they make a good job of it; only one of my supervisors was actually human, and even he was suffering for it. He mentioned a few times, before and after taking some time off work, that his kids would ask him why he looked so tired and unhappy. That should give you a good idea how backwards Asurion is.

Also, you CONSTANTLY have to lie to the customers. All the time. They can’t outright tell you to lie, but they have crafty ways of saying it.

Anyways Asurion is Heck On Earth, the employee turnaround is absolutely ridiculous, and I for one and happy to know they’re shutting their doors.
Pros
Possibility of monthly bonus, pay back $70 on your bus pass
Cons
The fact that it exists