Asurion Employee Reviews

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 2,167 reviews
Stay away , empty promises and very fake Management
Customers Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB15 May 2019
They will carry on how much you mean to them and how much they care about you to your face then behind your back they will discriminate you and they will judge you . For being one of my first call center it was a horrible experience the trainer wasn't helpful and they get upset when you ask too many questions and maybe you do not understand exactly what is going on they will actually go and give feedback to other management that they felt like you were up in their face when ur on the other side if the room because you did not understand and you just wanted the information clarified. I was not there long and I do not recommend company. Very FAKE and just a JOKE of a company , fake promises . Pretty bad when the management can't handle rebuttals 😂
Pros
They feed u constantly
Cons
Management and everything else
Horrible place.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 May 2019
Worked there for over two years. I was on sick leave for a good portion of that because the job literally made me want to off myself.

Despite the fact that I had some of the best resolution stats on my team, because I didn’t offer that ridiculous survey, I’d constantly get reprimanded.

Because yes, 9/10 times you’re gonna be working for a team that requires an after call survey. That in itself isn’t too terrible; what’s the absolute WORST is that if you get anything but 5 stars, you get a zero, or points DOCKED. This affects the theoretical monthly bonus.

They’ll pretend to care about you. And they make a good job of it; only one of my supervisors was actually human, and even he was suffering for it. He mentioned a few times, before and after taking some time off work, that his kids would ask him why he looked so tired and unhappy. That should give you a good idea how backwards Asurion is.

Also, you CONSTANTLY have to lie to the customers. All the time. They can’t outright tell you to lie, but they have crafty ways of saying it.

Anyways Asurion is Heck On Earth, the employee turnaround is absolutely ridiculous, and I for one and happy to know they’re shutting their doors.
Pros
Possibility of monthly bonus, pay back $70 on your bus pass
Cons
The fact that it exists
Not enough training
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB26 April 2019
This company does not provide enough training and the system needs some serious attention as you cant properly help the customer when it's down all the time
Great workplace
HBA (Home Based Agent) Retail expert (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 April 2019
The Business and the people are great, I loved working for this company, would love to join them again. Supervisors and TL's were awesome. Really good benefits also.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits, always someone to help you.
Insurance Claim Analyst (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB27 March 2019
Asurion is a cool place to work with great people around. A recent increment in salary also raised more appetite about working at Asurion. The management is cooperative and understanding. No hardest part to the job. The enjoyable part is having supportive supervisors and free treats for the entire staff members...
Pros
Warm and Friendly environment
Cons
none i can think of...
One of the Best Contact Centres to Work in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 March 2019
They are constantly trying to improve things, whether it be procedures, client services, or working environment. Very positive work environment, decent wages with incentives. Community conscience, the site is always organizing fundraisers and time donations to local charities and groups. Scheduling is set for 6 months at a time, they do try to accommodate you, however you don't always get what you want.
Pros
Great People, Great Work Environment, Decent Incentives
Cons
Very Few
review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB10 February 2019
overall i had an OK experience for my first call center everyone was nice and made me feel at home however, there was a lot of negativity and criticism from supervisors that i did not enjoy
Very stressful, high turnover rate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB22 January 2019
Worked there and was told that we would be dealing with a Canadian cell phone company but when we started they put us with an American company which was not ideal. My first call I got told off and cursed at. The 'nesting' period did not really happen and we were thrown on the phones to figure it out after the classroom training. Pretty much everyone in my hiring group quit and alot within the first couple weeks. There is also no pausing between calls and how long you keep someone on hold trying to resolve their issues all affect you negativity which gave me anxiety. Clearly call centers are not for me. The only good thing I have to say is there's free coffee.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
High stress, high volume of calls, poor management
High volume environment kept you busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 January 2019
This was over 5 years ago, i have no current information, the team i worked on was very motivated.

I dont have any more information. This is to fill the 150 limit
A great laid back environment to work
Wireless Insurance agent and Recovery Rep (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 December 2018
A really good call center to work at a bit repetitive but thats normal with any call center. Really great staff and supervisors, good benefits threw blue cross too.
Great hours, great experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB2 December 2018
Honestly, the best job I had yet. Full time, with benefits, and good pay! Lots of room to be promoted, or even if you needed a switch from another department. As long as you're reliable and eager to work, I definitely suggest Asurion if you need a full time job. The typical day at Asurion varied on what department you're actually in, as if you're someone who likes to constantly be busy on the phone, there are departments for that, as some other departments may not be as busy. Your end goal for a call is resolving the customer's issue, making them aware of what the next step will be, and the absolute best thing you can do is give assurance and empathy to the customer! So even for the small things, or the major things, apologize for it! Feel connected to the customer for a minute, step in their shoes for a minute, and think if you were the customer, how you would want to be assisted and treated. Overall, if you want something that isn't hard work at all, and to feel honored and rewarded for working, this place definitely takes the cake. With some days, depending on the location, you can get free chips, or free cake, or free meals. The management appreciates the hard work, and tries to give to the employees as well. Contest, ballot draws, and even their own points shop to essentially get free stuff just for being there and working! They will go over growing plans with you if you desire to be promoted, as long as you work your way up. Definitely something that can be seen as a lifetime job if desired due to the amazing hours they have, and the great pay they also have.
Benefits
Environnent de travail
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 November 2018
Prendre des appels de plusieurs compagnies pour faire des enregistrements et des réclamations
Good job
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2018
One of the best call centers there is in montreal by far. Great staff and very friendly. Sometimes the management is off because they dont communicate enough but nonetheless good if you like a steady job with good benefits.
La meilleure place pour y travailler et évoluer. Trės bonne ambiance.
Service clientèle garanties électroniques (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 October 2018
Pas de stress.

Il se trouve que j'ai besoin d'un autre job mieux rémunérė ou un second job.

Aussi j'ai déménagé à la rive-sud.
Pros
Plusieurs ouvertures dans différentes spécialités
Cons
Distance a domicile
it's okay if you're young and casual
Computer Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 October 2018
It's a fun place to chill and take it easy, you won't be excited about the pay but they're very lenient and tolerant so only the clients are really stressful. Good luck getting fired, they seem to dislike the idea for some reason. Training is lacking and they tend to release you to the snake pit quite quickly. Employee retention seems pretty low, though there are some people that have been there 4 years+ too. If you're a CHD, well... enjoy getting paid $15/h to do Microsoft technician's work. They get paid twice your salary, so enjoy!
Pros
laid-back environment, management is humane, voluntary time-off when available
Cons
if you stay there at that puny salary it either means that, you're in love with your work, or have no clue about your value, Or both?
journée type
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, Québec, Canada17 September 2018
il fallait faire appel a sa débrouillardise afin de résoudre des problèmes techniques divers en se basant sur des vidéos youtube surtout.
Pros
rembousement d'une partie de la passe metro / autobus
If my job was still there I would be too.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 September 2018
Great environment. Positive atmosphere and lots of room to grow. I spent 13 years at Asurion, the first few on the phones doing roadside and Verizon calls before moving off the phones. My department was an unfortunate victim of restructuring but the company treated us very fairly and gave us the opportunity to stay and switch departments or to go. I chose to go. There is lots going on there as far as departments you can move to and comittees you can join. Honestly I loved it there and miss the culture and the team a lot.
Pros
Great team, lots of opportunity to grow, compassion foward team, excellent benefits
Cons
Postion was eliminated due to restructuring.
good place to work
technical support customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 July 2018
the fact is they provided me employment for 14 years and had the opportunity to work at home with a lot of employee perks bonuses and benefits. I would still recommend this company to anyone interested in their kind of positions they offer.i only left for another opportunity to try that wasn't for me. or I would have continued to work there still today.
Pros
working at home, monthly bonuses, and employee perks
Cons
being made to work any extra overtime hours after a us holiday
Good Place to Work
Computer Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB27 May 2018
Good place to work, though they absolutely drop the ball when it comes to using their employees and their skills effectively Typical call center with the typical call center BS, but at least their still giving raises.
Pros
Do a damned good show of looking like they care about more than the bottom line.
Cons
Only care about the botom line
Great atmosphere and fun to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB3 March 2018
One of the better call centers in Moncton to work for. They all maintain a positive attitude and you'll always be taken care of. The customers can be hard, but it's definitely something that they know how to help any situation with. Shouldn't have left in hindsight.
Pros
the workplace, the people, the benefits
Cons
irritating customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.