Astound Group Employee Reviews

My Experience
Accounts Payable Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 February 2019
Over the past couple of months it has been a roller coaster ride. Not a structured environment. The environment is very high stressed with absolutely no procedures in places. A very difficult place to focus on daily routines.

It is very difficult to get anything accomplished. Have worked most weekends since joining the company.

At the rate I am going. Will experience a burn-out, which I simply can not afford. Do not want to go into work anymore.

I have worked for over 3 decades. It is not the work that I can no longer deal with, it is the lack of management and stress of not being able to get my work done.

I am at my stage of my career that I no longer want this amount of stress.
Pros
The people are nice
Cons
Very long hours
Na
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON21 March 2018
This company is good to work for if you have specialized business skills in design, administration or technical expertise or trades experience in building and structures. It's good for those who have completed their training in education and want to have a cool place to work to learn and show off their skills.
Pros
Benefits, people are great, perks and swag and a big end of year party.
Cons
High pressure, crazy deadlines, little support.