Astound Group

Astound Group Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Astound. The overall vibe is VERY entrepreneurial, so if that's not your bag, steer clear. Often chaotic, but great clients/projects that make it worthwhile. Great staff of smart and fun people.
Over the past couple of months it has been a roller coaster ride. Not a structured environment. The environment is very high stressed with absolutely no procedures in places. A very difficult place to focus on daily routines.

It is very difficult to get anything accomplished. Have worked most weekends since joining the company.

At the rate I am going. Will experience a burn-out, which I simply can not afford. Do not want to go into work anymore.

I have worked for over 3 decades. It is not the work that I can no longer deal with, it is the lack of management and stress of not being able to get my work done.

I am at my stage of my career that I no longer want this amount of stress.
Pros
The people are nice
Cons
Very long hours
Very nice people.
Not best for designers(Low Salary)

Nice location.

Multiple short deadline projects.

Flexible management.

Not the best benefit package but ok!
ASTOUND is progressive. They stand out in the industry and are always exploring different avenues to diversify themselves in the industry. Great people. Great Culture.
Pros
Great company gatherings
This company is good to work for if you have specialized business skills in design, administration or technical expertise or trades experience in building and structures. It's good for those who have completed their training in education and want to have a cool place to work to learn and show off their skills.
Pros
Benefits, people are great, perks and swag and a big end of year party.
Cons
High pressure, crazy deadlines, little support.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Astound Group?