Assured Automotive Collision Employee Reviews

Not a good environment.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 November 2018
Worked for Assured for a year. No room for advancement. No promotions, no wage increase, heck they don't even tell you you're doing a good job. Techs are constantly getting upset with estimators, managers constantly upset with techs, the circle continues. Sit around for most of the day talking (summer), winters are long and too much work gets oiled in leaving you stressed. The managers are rude and don't care about you as an employee.
Pros
No weekend work, get to use your phone/internet at work
Cons
No raises, no promotions, long hours, no one gets along, a lot of down time (summer), extremely busy winters with no help
Fun, great knowledge of business
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON10 November 2018
Allow you to run your own business with a great deal of knowledge to learn. Help from upper management if needed, and great employees. Great work life balance, opportunity to grow.
***Excellent company - opportunity Limitless
Store Lead/Repair Planner (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON6 September 2018
Our store was acquired in February, they brought in changes in a decent manner not to overwhelm. They recognized everybody for their potential and offered it accordingly. Corporate managers are great, fun and down to earth. They do not take advantage of their people. They offer value for work. If you are a hard worker and you caere for your company you will move up the ranks fast if you are lazy you will not go far. Even though I am no longer with this company due to personal reasons, I will recommend them 100%. If situations were to change I would definitely go back no questions asked. I’d like to say that Derek was great to deal with. If situations were different I know I had a limitless future with them.
Pros
Limitless opportunities
Productive and Fun Work Place
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Nepean, ON20 October 2017
Working with this company gives you a sense of pride in what you do. They create key values that insure repairs and customer service are of the highest quality. The culture we have in place at our shop is plain and simple, We're a team . We work hard but we never forget to have fun. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the repair process from start to finish and seeing the reaction on the customers faces, getting the necessary feedback to see if there are any areas that we can improve on and taking that knowledge and bettering our customer service. Assured is growing and creating the standard for the collision repair industry and is a great company to get on board with.
Pros
All Inclusive Christmas Party with Hotel and Transportation, Benefits, Great leadership
Cons
on the floor to in the office
repair planner (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 October 2017
I started with assured on the floor as a prepper making good money and surrounded by great guys and good management.
I got the opportunity to start writing estimates and received good training and most on to repair planning.
I've worked for 2 assured locations and found that anyone with motivation to do good work and make money(on the floor) with a good attitude can be very happy and enjoy their time with assured,create a career and make great friends.

(i can't speak financially for the office salary and how much you could make as I haven't gone past base salary as of yet)
Pros
good people, opportunity to advance, good training, nice perks(christmas parties, hockey games)
Cons
bad attitudes and lazy people need not apply
Horrible place to work
Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON9 October 2018
Hours are 7:30-5:30. The kanata location is poorly managed. A lot of favoritism takes place. The pay is terrible considering the amount of responsibilities you are expected to take on. I will never work for this company again.
Motivated Career Building Company
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Assured Concordia West20 October 2017
I have been working for Assured for 9 years now. Coming from a restaurant background with no Automotive Industry experience. Through internal training and courses provided by Assured I have been able to build a career. Starting at a entry level position I was given the tools required to move up and have now been Managing for 3 years. Along the way I was always encouraged and pushed to excel. There is no roof with this company and everyone is given equal opportunity to move up. Work hard and reap the benefits.
Pros
Performance Based Competitions with Rewards
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2017
full of lies
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 June 2018
hired me as body tech with so much promises. turned out all the promises were lies just to get me in. sorry assured, you succeeded trapping others, i ain't no fool. i heard and thought it was a good company to join but i was very wrong. will not work for assured ever again. lots of other great shops out there with great pay. just hunt till you find the right shop.
Pros
no pressure
Cons
too many lies, fake promises to trap you
Not a good place to be
Painter/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON31 January 2018
Worked there for 5 years not organized at all new managers in and out they r bully’s that keep taking and never give. Was asked to come back never will go back there is a lot of shops out there that pays better and treats u better. Sorry assured u don’t get it right.
Pros
Got a job
Cons
Really long hours pay is low
Painter (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON6 April 2018
Great place to work, good people ,good money.
Lots of opportunity and they also give you a chance to see what you can do.
Like any place there is going to be negative things but it’s your choice to make the best of it and be the best you can be
Pros
No shortage of work
Cons
Takes time to get things fixed
Great place to start your Career
Estimator (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON23 October 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. The team members at Assured are great and are dedicated to helping the customer and team succeed.
Assured management really provide growth and learning. The management team is very supportive and fun to work with. Sometimes the task can be challenging, but it's still a very pleasing experience.
Pros
Great Team, Opportunity for Advancement
Great workplace
CSR/ Insurance Appraiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 January 2016
I really enjoy working for this company.. great benefits and compensations.. with huge career growth

great work atmosphere

++huge CHRISTMAS PARTY with gifts and prizes every year
Pros
great managers
Cons
you might have to stay later on some days
Great Place to Work
Repair Planner (Current Employee) –  Ontario20 October 2017
Ive been working for Assured for 3 years now and love working here. The people are great, the managers are awesome and knowledgeable and I enjoy coming to work every day. I started as a detailer and was given a chance to work my way up through the company by showing commitment and hard work. If you have a good work ethic and a desire to succeed you will be given every opportunity to do so at Assured. This is a great place to start a career if you are interested in the Automotive Industry.
not very good company
Autobody tech (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2017
-great co-workers
-great friendly CEOs
-dirty unsafe work environment
-horrible managers
-horrible estimates(2 many problems to list here)
-lowest flat rate in canada
-all positive reviews written on this site are fake and written by assured management to make them look good
-workers never get rewarded for hard work
-no yearly x-mas bonus(just a simple dinner)
-can not find CEOs to address concerns
-managers and other managements don't show any respect to the workers
Cons
too many cons to list
Official response from Assured Automotive Collision
29 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion; we appreciate the feedback you have provided us. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed working with our fellow employees and our Senior Leadership Team. It is disappointing though that you were not happy with your Management. At anytime you could have reached out to any of our Operations Members or HR to assist in creating change at the location. Employee satisfaction and engagement is our priority. Feel free to reach out to us directly so we can discuss your situation more indepth. There are many outlets to reach a Senior Member. Please feel free to email our VP of Operations kdsilva@assuredauto.ca.

CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON18 July 2017
Production Supervisor/Appraiser/Parts (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
Great team to work with. However head office makes a lot of promises but doesnt follow through with it. The internal managers and team are very good. However better training services should be provided to teach CSR and Estimators
Pros
fun environment
Cons
low pay
Love my Job
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2017
I having been working for Assured Automotive for the past 5 years and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I started as a CSR and worked hard to learn under my managers and senior peers to understand the business. In several years I have been promoted from CSR to Senior Estimator and now Store Manager. This is a company that has recognized my hardwork and appreciates its employees work ethics. Its great feel appreciated and have smy Managers and the Operations Team reward hard work and leadership.

Proud to be apart of this growing team
Pros
Recogniztion, Great Bonuses, Love my Team
Official response from Assured Automotive Collision
29 October 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is great to see that our employees value our company and their dedication to Assured Automotive.

Productive place to work with hands on learning
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON19 November 2017
Assured Automotive was a great work environment. The staff made it very easy to get comfortable and into the swing of things. The training was very thorough and the hands on approach to the new skills required made it easier to keep up with work place traffic and flow. Overall it made going and coming to work a very enjoyable learning experience.
Pros
new learning experiences
Cons
travel distance
Great company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2017
Nothing but good things to say about working for Assured Automotive. I’ve been working with Assured for over two years now and have been given the tools and guidance to succeed in the auto body industry. The leaders at Assured have treated me with respect at all times with any issues or concerns I’ve had. They continually encourage me to follow industry trends and to learn new skills in order for me to provide the best customer experience possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assured Automotive Collision. Our community is ready to answer.