ASSOCIATED YOUTH SERVICES OF PEEL Employee Reviews

Very disorganized workplace
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 January 2019
They are extremely disorganized. The organization services a lot of diverse people but the staff is mostly Caucasian, I've gotten several complaints about this from clients. Managers micromanage employees. Your job is not secure if you are new because of the way that the union is set up.
Pros
you have a job
Cons
everything else
Passionate
Children’s Activity Group Leader – Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2017
The team at AYSP are educated, passionate and adaptable. They truly connect community services to those families and individuals seeking care. In my on-going experience with this organization, I have felt a sense of growth and accomplishment with the lives I was able to positively impact.
Exceptional opportunities to grow in fast paced, intensive, crisis environment.
FAMILY CONNECTIONS COUNSELLOR (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON24 May 2016
Intensive and detailed career. Co-workers are amazing. Day to day opportunities to learn and grow. I enjoyed the opportunities afforded me to train new workers, facilitate groups and meet a diverse population of people.
Pros
Supportive environment.
Cons
Long hours and extensive driving.