Assante Wealth Management

Assante Wealth Management Employee Reviews for Financial Advisor

loved working there. just didn't like the commission only atmosphere. just wasn't really for me. I like a nice Salary. with that being said i had to move on.
I've never come across a nicer group of people to work with. They are always helpful and willing to go above and beyond to help solve the problems of the day.
They suggest that you are an independent contractor but nothing could farther from the truth. The corporate culture is misogynistic and racist. Greed and self interest are the operating principles......Just a terrible organization
- cold calling all day - I learned sales skills and how to prospect clients - Management is supportive and motivating - Workplace culture is friendly - hardest part of the job is working 12 hours a day - hardest part of the day is staying motivated throughout rejection
Pros
autonomy
Cons
Days are 12 hrs long. Learned how to prospect over the phone. Develop knowledge of investments, insurance. Holistic approach to wealth management. Very good earning potential.
I enjoyed working at Assante Wealth Management but due to cut backs I was laid off in April 2014. My day consists of placing client trades such as mutual funds switches, buy, and sell. I enjoyed working with the people in the office.