Assante Wealth Management

Assante Wealth Management Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

The Vancouver office I worked at was wonderful - from management to the admin support staff! It was one of the best I've ever worked at. The admin team were genuinely supportive of one another even though we all worked for individual advisors or teams of advisors. I really miss the admin team more than anything else.
Pros
Supportive team and work culture
Cons
Can be stressful at times especially when markets are down or during tax season
Nice place to work at. Friendly and talented people to work with. Work/life balance. Advisors are professional, back office are helpful and productive. Strongly recommend.
Job included; compiling and uploading files into records management system, and maintaining all office files, both electronic and hard copies. Limited supervisions. Flexible hours with reasonable break times. Competitive salary. Staff was productive and a pleasure to work with.
Good place to work - the pay could be better. The office is small so its easy to get caught up in drama but overall, if you mind your business you'll be fine.
Pros
local to home
Cons
small office - easy to get caught up in drama
I enjoyed my time working at Assante. My co-workers were friendly and welcoming, and I was trained well for my position. As the administrative assistant I made a lot of cold calls which were difficult at first but I learned better communication skills.
Calm and relaxing place to work.Co workers are helpful and friendly, exceptional work place. Management are helpful. I have learned about RRSP, TFSA and other financial planning for the future. I enjoy working and coming to work. There is nothing difficult about working at Assante, of course there is always a learning curve but in time all will fall into place.
Pros
flexiable hours
Cons
I enjoyed working at Assante and it was in a convenient location. On a typical day at work I would do different assignments needed for the head office in Toronto.I learned how to interact more fully with people on the job.My co-workers were generally easy to get along with.The hardest part of the job was being moved from one department to the next, depending on where I was needed.The hours were great, the pay was always increasing and I knew my job well
Pros
the job was the pro
Cons
the company was set to move and there was the duress of not knowing if one would be fired