Assante Wealth Management

Assante Wealth Management Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

I worked for one of Assante's branches for a short period of time but I enjoyed every minute of it. The team is so kind and willing to help when you need a hand. I learned a great deal with the extensive training and the environment was awesome. Most importantly they treat you as an equal with the upmost respect.
Most Assante advisors work independently for the main company in Toronto. I had the opportunity to work for one of them who was a complete micromanaging tyrant who made you feel totally incompetent and like you were an idiot. The actual team at Assante head office and other locations from my experience were very generous with their time and knowledge. I just happened to find the one Advisor who didn't look at your positive contributions to his business, but focused on any mistake made in the office. None of which were ever seen by or affected the actual client directly. I would return to Assante in a heart beat - under a different advisor.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Assante Wealth Management?