Assante Wealth Management
Assante Wealth Management Employee Review

productive

6 July 2016
Calm and relaxing place to work.Co workers are helpful and friendly, exceptional work place. Management are helpful. I have learned about RRSP, TFSA and other financial planning for the future. I enjoy working and coming to work. There is nothing difficult about working at Assante, of course there is always a learning curve but in time all will fall into place.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
flexiable hours
Cons
4 March 2021
Same role
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
The Vancouver office I worked at was wonderful - from management to the admin support staff! It was one of the best I've ever worked at. The admin team were genuinely supportive of one another even though we all worked for individual advisors or teams of advisors. I really miss the admin team more than anything else.
Pros
Supportive team and work culture
Cons
Can be stressful at times especially when markets are down or during tax season
21 August 2019
Same role
Financial Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Nice place to work at. Friendly and talented people to work with. Work/life balance. Advisors are professional, back office are helpful and productive. Strongly recommend.
5 February 2020
Same location
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Dorval, QC
I worked there for a summer, as a part job, I found it enjoyable. I would recommend any student in the financial field to give it a try. I have learned a lot