Assante Wealth Management
Assante Wealth Management Employee Review

Hard Place to Work

19 April 2017
Most Assante advisors work independently for the main company in Toronto. I had the opportunity to work for one of them who was a complete micromanaging tyrant who made you feel totally incompetent and like you were an idiot. The actual team at Assante head office and other locations from my experience were very generous with their time and knowledge. I just happened to find the one Advisor who didn't look at your positive contributions to his business, but focused on any mistake made in the office. None of which were ever seen by or affected the actual client directly. I would return to Assante in a heart beat - under a different advisor.
1.0Job security/advancement
30 May 2020
Same location
Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
I worked for one of Assante's branches for a short period of time but I enjoyed every minute of it. The team is so kind and willing to help when you need a hand. I learned a great deal with the extensive training and the environment was awesome. Most importantly they treat you as an equal with the upmost respect.
4 March 2021
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
The Vancouver office I worked at was wonderful - from management to the admin support staff! It was one of the best I've ever worked at. The admin team were genuinely supportive of one another even though we all worked for individual advisors or teams of advisors. I really miss the admin team more than anything else.
Pros
Supportive team and work culture
Cons
Can be stressful at times especially when markets are down or during tax season
17 June 2020
LICENSED FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee) - Ladysmith, BC
I've never come across a nicer group of people to work with. They are always helpful and willing to go above and beyond to help solve the problems of the day.