Assante Wealth Management
Assante Wealth Management Employee Review

Great Environment to work

18 September 2014
I enjoyed working at Assante Wealth Management but due to cut backs I was laid off in April 2014. My day consists of placing client trades such as mutual funds switches, buy, and sell. I enjoyed working with the people in the office.
5.0Job security/advancement
17 June 2020
Same role
LICENSED FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee) - Ladysmith, BC
I've never come across a nicer group of people to work with. They are always helpful and willing to go above and beyond to help solve the problems of the day.
25 April 2020
Same role
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - North Bay, ON
They suggest that you are an independent contractor but nothing could farther from the truth. The corporate culture is misogynistic and racist. Greed and self interest are the operating principles......Just a terrible organization
12 May 2020
Same location
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Your work is not valued and often credit is applied to the favorite on the team. Pay is not fair and you are expected to work unpaid over time if you want to be promoted or even considered for promotion. The core job is often not too difficult which is good because you are not supported by management at all. You are expected to take verbal abuse from advisors on a daily basis as they are the core earners of the company. Complaints are more likely to come back against you than to help you. They are not committed to the environment or to work life balance. This is not a healthy or good place to work.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
unpaid work, negative environment, low pay