Assante Wealth Management logo
View all Assante Wealth Management reviews

Assante Wealth Management

Assante Wealth Management Employee Review

Challenging Place

I really enjoyed my colleagues, they were all really great people to work along side.I absolutely love working at Assante. Not only is my team collaborative and supportive but the entire company is as a whole.

Pros

Good People

Cons

5.0Job security/advancement

Favoritism and back stabbing

Your work is not valued and often credit is applied to the favorite on the team. Pay is not fair and you are expected to work unpaid over time if you want to be promoted or even considered for promotion. The core job is often not too difficult which is good because you are not supported by management at all. You are expected to take verbal abuse from advisors on a daily basis as they are the core earners of the company. Complaints are more likely to come back against you than to help you. They are not committed to the environment or to work life balance. This is not a healthy or good place to work.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

unpaid work, negative environment, low pay

okay place to work

- did not like the management - salary and benefits were good - fast paced and competitive good place to start your career - type of work environment also depends on the advisor you work for

I don’t recommend

The job itself was fine but if you’re not in the fav you won’t get the same opportunity or advancement. Still an ok place to get into the industry.. Good luck!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assante Wealth Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement