Aspira Employee Reviews

dont miss training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX19 March 2019
i had a emergency at home called out on a day of training so i got behind and i was let go,which was unfair things come up.then give me time or join new training class they said come back in January
Pros
dont miss traiining
Cons
nice people
Poor management
PSR - Participant Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX14 March 2019
The call center manager is racist to certain ethnic groups , she willwrite you up or pin wrong doings without cause . the people the lead aka big heads are even more horrible to us PSR , and dont think about the fact they once sat were we are now even if what was yesterday. It's a shame because the main reason they have people walking out on them is because of the call center management. Now if you are just looking to earn a couple of paychecks go for about maybe a month , after that you will see who they really are . And no use speaking up it only makes the situation worse . If you dont mind how your boss treats you and enjoy being mocked and lied upon , this is a perfect place for you. I was so happy and greatful when i got hired but my happiness didn't last to long especially seeing how my once coworkers were also trated and decided to leave. It's sad , i believe thats why they have so many classes thats so they can keep filling vacancies.
Pros
Free treats every now and than, the assingment itself is wonderful.
Cons
Management and attire in a beautiful setting.
Welcoming and Communitive place
Summer Youth Employment Program (Former Employee) –  New York, NY4 March 2019
I will go to work and get ready to do some paper work and learn about the issues going around the earth. I learned how to communicate and work with others. Management was very polite and helpful when I needed the help. Everyone was nice to each other. The hardest part of the job is opening up to people and being friendly, you don't know anybody so it's very nerve racking, but once you get comfortable with the job you get comfortable with your co- workers. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be having a good time at work an\d being so dedicated and interested.
Pros
Hour Brake
Participant Service Repersentative
Participant Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX14 February 2019
Assist military and civilan participants with retirement plans. Low pay for a federal contract job. Two 15 minute breaks, one 30 minute lunch. Annual dart pass. Management and hr sucks, lack of communication. Can lose your job over pettines.
Pros
Off every weekend and holiday
Cons
No job security, low pay for a contract job, lack of communication, breaks
Good Hours and Poor Salary
Professional Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX7 February 2019
Company provides DART passes, no discounted parking for downtown Dallas, as job is located in the Downtown area.

Compensation does NOT cover parking, as we spend as much as $25 per day, if one chose to drive.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Low Pay..experience is not compensated for.
Toxic environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX9 November 2018
The work is fairly easy and the interaction with participants are normal customer service type calls. Downtown Dallas is a bad place to offer 30 minute lunches. Much was learned during my short time there, as it relates to dealing with retirement plans, so that's a positive; however I have Never seen a larger disconnect between management and the staff they actually manage. Adults talked down to like children. More reactive to the fires of daily life than proactive productive management, working to prevent them. I really couldn't wait to "Get-Out" both figurative and literally.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Clueless leadership for new call center
Fast paced calls.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NY8 November 2018
Typical work day is fast, Constantly receiving calls during "peak" season. You only answer inbound calls for camping reservations. The pay is not good.
Great place to work!
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NY31 October 2018
I think that Aspira is a great company that gives opportunity for growth. The supervisory staff made you feel like an integral part of the company. If you made a mistake, they showed you how the situation should have been handled, with no talking down to you.
Pros
Overtime and quality assurance incentives
Cons
short breaks
Attached to students
Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA22 October 2018
The best part is interacting with the kids and making sure they go to school with a good attitude. Also, it was beneficial having a split shift because you get a break in between shifts so can go home and attend the house run a couple errands before going back for 2nd shift.
Pros
Breaks between shifts
Cons
Limited hours
Steady Job with Amazing Co-Workers
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frostburg, MD13 October 2018
Co-Workers and managers are always available to help answer any questions you have and the PTO is plentiful. The hardest part about the job is fulfilling the Quality Assurance requirements.
Pros
Co-workers, Pto, Secure Position
Cons
Advancement, Quality Assurance
Educational and informative
Summer Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx8 October 2018
The workers were rude and chose favorites but other than that it was a fun work experience and it taught me how to not be scared to speak publicly to others
Good place to work.
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, MO27 September 2018
If I needed help, all I had to do was contact a supervisor or team leader. They were very helpful and pleasant to work with. Resources were always available for answering customer questions.
Pros
Helpful supervisors and team leaders.
Cons
Short breaks.
Slave owners
Reservation Agent (Current Employee) –  Wahm11 June 2018
You only get one day off every four months. They don't care about their customers are employee. This job is like jail a revolving door. The only good thing is that you can work from home.
Pros
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspira. Our community is ready to answer.