AspenClean

AspenClean Employee Reviews

The ownership and management only cares about the financial bottom line. Customers think they are the only ones that day, so you shouldn't need a break.
Pros
Some of the people were good to work with
Cons
Short on hours and pay
This was a good company to work for. The processes were organized well and the communication between clients, customer service and teams was always smooth. The office was always there to help with disputes and they listened to us. Management was fair and respectful. It is a good place to work if you are a hard worker.
It is housekeeping so you can expect to do cleaning work which is tiring. This is the same for all cleaning company. It is busy but team leader and office did schedule and driving. Managers in the office were good for talking to about problem if there is one. there was also reward for a good work.
I worked at Aspen Clean as a cleaner and it was a great job. You just had to focus on cleaning and following the checklist so it wasn’t too difficult, but it was busy. The good thing was that the company has a good reputation so customers were pretty much always happy so long as you did a good job. Management is also great. You get free coffee in the office in the morning and on payday the give you breakfast. It’s a great place to work.
I was a team leader for aspen and I can’t say anything bad about the job. I was given a car to use to drive my team to the jobs and was allowed to use it for personal use. My team was great. They were very hard workers but there were also reward programs in place to motivate them. You got acknowledged for hard work by the managers which was nice. I also felt very supported by the managers because they had an open door policy. I could talk to them about work issues and team issues without worry. Would highly recommend this company.
Aspenclean is a good place for working. You clean with other people so never by yourself and the team leader drives everywhere. They give food on payday for free and you get reward when client says you did a good job. Very nice to work there!
I was part of the cleaning team at Aspen Clean. It was physical like all cleaning jobs but you weren’t expected to do anything unrealistic, just do a good job cleaning. There is training for everything and the team leaders are good at making sure you are cleaning properly. The office did the scheduling and talking to the clients which makes the job much easier too. It’s a good cleaning job!
People working at aspen clean are all nice especially the customer service and operations! They are there to support you and I feel like I can talk to them if I have a problem. The people on my team were fun to work with also. We also had rewards if we did a good job.
I worked at AspenClean as a cleaning team leader. It is a really good cleaning job. You are taken care of by the office staff that do most of the communicating with clients for you. The company is organized so work days run smoothly. You also get a company car as a team leader and everyone gets free breakfast on payday which is nice.
I got to work with kind and interesting people. Even made some friends along the way. The office people were very accommodating to my questions and requests. My experience in the field was better than other cleaning companies I've worked for, and I always felt comfortable expressing any concerns to management. They cared about the wellbeing of workers and acted quickly if there were any issues at the home we were cleaning. Breakfast on Fridays was a nice bonus.
I had a worst experience in my laboral history, they sent us to clean an infernal home in East Vancouver. The house had rat feces in all corners, smells like so bad, when I were to clean the bathroom there had human feces and blood in every spaces. I called to company and I told them, they “apologized” to me but the manager said me that I must clean that place because is a client home. I give up in this moment.
Aspen clean office in Vancouver was a great place to work. In customer care the role involved answering phones, email enquiries, booking jobs and helping organize and support the field staff. It was a busy but rewarding role and there is a real sense of teamwork there. The owners are supportive and easy to talk to. Everyone in the office is friendly and respectful.
Your Review The customer service team at AspenClean was one of the best that I’ve worked for. They are all hard workers that support each other and take pride in their work. They are understanding and willing to help if needed to keep the services running smoothly. Management is supportive and motivate the teams to work hard, I felt their expectations were fair and efforts were always acknowledged and rewarded. It is a busy workplace with lots of calls and enquiries to handle. The service is high-quality so the majority of customers that you deal with are pleasant. It's also free lunches and breakfasts.
I worked at another cleaning company which isn’t as good as Aspen Clean. They care about the cleaning teams here. There is good support from office and managers and they keep the cars safe and tools maintained. Wage is competitive and hard work is rewarded and appreciated. Overall I found that they are very considerate of the cleaning teams do their best to support people that work hard.
Aspen Clean is a good cleaning business to work for. Their service standard is high so the cleaners are expected to do a good job which is fair. You get rewarded if you perform well. Management has an open door policy which is good, but I had no issues with people or the job. Teams get together every payday for free breakfast and to give rewards for teams that did a good which is nice. Car for personal use.
It is a cleaning job so it is hard work and tiring but good for exercise. The pay is good and the company is organized. Sometimes the days are long and sometimes short but it depends on the house. Always have Sunday off and don’t always have to work on Saturday. Office people are friendly and help if you need it.
I was a team leader for AspenClean and had a good experience working there. My team that I cleaned with was great and the managers that I worked with in the office to schedule our hours were good. If there was an issue they always called and asked me before taking the customers word for it. If we made a mistake they were understanding. I could use the company car and there were incentives to do good services which helps motivate teams. Free food on payday, car, reward
There's a great energy at the office. Management is passionate about their bigger mission which creates an entrepreneurial atmosphere. New ideas are encouraged and I always felt that my day-to-day efforts were heard and valued. That makes for a motivating work environment which was an important trait for me. AspenClean's idea is also very innovative, being one of the first cleaning companies to introduce an eco-friendly approach. That aligned well with my ethics. Working for a company that holds true to their values and mission was more fulfilling than my previous jobs, as it made me feel like I was part of something bigger. I left the company to move cities for personal reasons. Otherwise, I imagine I would have stayed a lot longer. Thank you to the team for a great experience.
I really liked working there. It wasn't always the same thing everyday and the owners cared about the employees. A typical day at work would be that I would have to be there at a certain time, wait for my other team members then I would drive the company car to the jobs. They tried to schedule to jobs in the same area so driving time wasn’t too crazy. Expectations were reasonable. It is a premium service so we were expected to do good work, but again, the office was pretty good at getting the schedules and timing right. If not we could always call and tell them the situation. Good performance was acknowledged and rewarded which is good for motivating team members.
Cleaning work was the same as usual. It is housekeeping. Days were busy but team leader and office did schedule and driving. Managers in the office were understanding. Team members were fun and nice. There was also breakfast for free on pay day and reward for good work.
This company has a good reputation for customers so people were nice. The jobs were organized well and the communication from the client to customer service and the teams went smoothly. If there were issues the office was always there to help and listened to us. Management was respectful and gave us free breakfast and rewards for doing a good job. It is a good place to work if you are willing to work hard.
  1. Employee reviews