ASPEN PROPERTIES Employee Reviews

You'd be lucky to work here.
Building Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 April 2019
The work culture in this company is first class. They provide an excellent work life balance, generous vacation, room for growth, and a great team atmosphere. Not to mention the best benefits package I've ever had.

It starts at the top with an executive team that really takes the time to know their employees. I worked in the operations department and we had a very supportive team atmosphere there too.

Calgary's property management industry has taken on huge economic challenges recently and I think that Aspen always prioritized the staff and did what they needed to be able to retain their employees. I felt they play the long game and as a result they have built a company with a lot of great talent, instead of prioritizing the bottom line each quarter and having lots of turnover.

It was rare to see people leave this company, I only did to pursue a trade to expand my skill set but I hope to return one day.

I remember them rewarding all their 10 year employees with VERY expensive watches to anybody who stayed that long, regardless of their position. Classy move Aspen!