ASICS

ASICS

ASICS Employee Review

l'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste

J'ai adoré trouver l'équilibre santé-travail, courir les midis et discuter de sport avec des clients passionnés.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Not enjoyable

Not so great management. No professionalism. HR department isn't very helpful seeing as the managers are gossipy and secretive with issues that need to be addressed by HR. Your work is not valued here Very disappointed with the experience I've had, and I am not the only one.

Pros

Cons

Horrible management

Great company.

Great culture. Company is growing in a tough retail climate. Great product and dedicated customer base. One on one selling and recommending without the worry of comission.

This experience was a mess.

Overall, my experience working for this particular ASICS store, at CrossIron Mills, was awful. I understand how cutthroat the retail industry is, but they hired too much staff for the smallest unit. This store was big enough for at the very most 3 staff members on floor at the same time. Having a store manager, assistant manager and 3 key holders was very unnecessary, and there was no point in hiring regular team players (sales associates) since all the hours would go to management and the key holders anyways. There were times where both management, a key holder, and one sales associate were working at the same time on a slow day and yet all the manager and assistant manager would do is talk and get mad at staff when it was busy and not everyone could be helped at the same time. I get it, the less sales you make means the less you are scheduled. What I didn’t understand was how were you going to make any sales if you couldn’t get scheduled at all? something else that didn’t make sense was that the store manager mentioned having to cut hours and fired some staff, but then also hired new staff at the same time. He failed to recognize that the store was so small the customer was getting greeted with the same speech every few steps from all 4/5 staff members on shift. I refused to ruin a customers experience by suffocating them and repeating the same promo and greeting that someone had just told them 3,6, and 9 steps prior to reaching me. Regardless of whether I did or did not approach the customers, everyone else had already approached the customer prior and the manager was not -

Pros

Great employee discounts for friends and family

Cons

No hours, Stealing sales, a workplace where you have to suffocate your customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASICS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • ASICS
  • l'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste